Anyone interested in a girls night out in Sydney?

Guest KerrieC

Guest KerrieC

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in a girls night out in the city in the next couple of weeks?

As it is always easier to meet new people if everyone else in the same boat!

I am 28 and orginally from London, been here for about a year and half now - just looking to meet more girls who like to meet up every now and again and have a drink.

:cute:

Yes there are a few of us who are up for going out in the city, in fact meeting another friend tomorrow, I'll mention it to her. I think we'll both be interested, just depends on day & timing. I'll pm you my details

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JessB

Hi

Just moved to Sydney and I'd definitely be up for a good girlie night out...let me know if anything's happening soon...

Thanks

Guest hulagirl

Balmain has a great bunch of pubs too, Just to add that into the mix for a potential girls night out. The London Hotel on Darling St is good and always has a good crowd.

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in a girls night out in the city in the next couple of weeks?

As it is always easier to meet new people if everyone else in the same boat!

I am 28 and orginally from London, been here for about a year and half now - just looking to meet more girls who like to meet up every now and again and have a drink.

:cute:

Hi, I won't be arriving for a couple of weeks but would definitely be interested in a girls night out or meeting up for a drink...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KerrieC

Hey everyone,

Sorry for starting this thread and then disappearing unfortunately had a family member ill back in the UK and then had to go home for a visit so kinda totally forgot about replying to anyone.

Anyway, just wanted to say if you all fancied meeting up for a night in the future, then I would be more than happy to.

I live in Milsons Point with my hubby, been in Sydney for about year and half but we did live here a couple of years before that when we were on a working holiday - been on and off travelling for the last 4 years. I am from London and my husband is originally from Sheffield

Just looking to meet some new people, as a lot our friends have now gone home or off travelling again and don't always get the chance to meet new people.

Anyway if anyone fancies a drink etc, let me know!

Look forward to hearing from anyone

:rolleyes:

Guest lib1001

Hi,

We're flying out next week arriving on 3rd May - I'm definately up for a girls night out when I arrive if there are anymore organised!

Lib

Guest Katster

I haven't arrived yet but would be great to ask around when I arrive in June. Nice to see there are peeps out there looking to meet new friends as I am a tad scared about not knowing anyone when I arrive. Please keep me in mind for any future booze ups as am going to be working in Sydney and am not a traveller.

Cheers

I'm free this friday, I've been working every other time somethings being arranged! Anyone else want to meet up? The city is good with me also. Is it girls only or with partners? Let me know if anyone else is free!

Guest KerrieC

How about a night out next Friday (30th May) night in the CBD? Feel free to bring any friends along and lets see how many girls we can get together for a drink?

Kerrie

:)

Guest emmalouise29

Hi,

I live in newcastle but would be keen to come to the occasional girly night out in Sydney, im a city girl and do find it hard living in the sticks so to speak. I have another english friend here who would be up for it as well. Let me know when you have them planned. We both have little kids so need notice to arrange babysitter or ame sure there dad here to do it.

Be nice to have some Englishg friends in the city x

Archived