Can we apply for a de-Facto Visa after doing a working holiday visa together?

Lucysdream

Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and have lots of good evidence to prove this. However we don't offically live together in a way of shared bills etc... We are planning to do a working holiday visa next year and wondered after travelling and living together for 12 months in Australia could we apply for a de-facto visa, as my partner's job is on the skills shortage list. I'm not sure whist doing a working holiday visa if we would have any shared bills as I'm not sure what accommdation we would be staying in or exactly what we would be doing yet. It could even be hostels. Any advice would be great.:notworthy:

Thanks.

hope you get more feeb back soon, but if you do have to stay in hostels, pay for ur beds together, and majke sure u get a reciebt especially mentioning that you have paid together im not sure?could even get a letter from hostel manager, stating how long you have lived there together(like a stat dec even) and how they can see you support eachother emotionally financially, living etc whilst you have been there. you could do that for some of the short term leases as well, even for a campsite i presume hehe. good luck : )

Archived