plumbing in melbourne??

el capitan

hi, ive been in perth for 5 months now and as of yet havent managed to gain employment as a plumber because they ask if u have west australian experience obviously i dont as i only moved here 5 months ago but it seems every job ad requires u to have at least 3-5 years WA experience!

im thinking about moving to melbourne as there seems to be more jobs advertised on numerous websites, can anyone tell me how difficult it is to get work as a plumber over there? do u need victoria experience? plus i havent got my gas license yet will i need that to get a job as well? if so how much is it as its about 3000 bucks here!! i have my trades persons license so i assume that is valid over there as well?

any advice would be greatly appreciated as im desperate to get out of here now and find a decent job!!

thanks

chris

• 2 years later...
Guest AngusTubb

Hi, thank you very much for thinking about plumbing. But you have don't discuss other plumbing site. Pipes can either be made by metal or PVC and the two have difference. Moreover, its qualities are tested as waters will continuously flow when used. You can experience leaks and waste of water when encountering pipe problems. There are two main reasons as to what possible results may occur when pipe system starts to defect the flow and that are either busted or broken pipes. With the assistance of the pipe fixers that we will offer you, all your buster broken pipes will automatically be fixed as they will be using their methodological fixing that most users are requiring. If you think more details please visit my

http://www.plumbinginmelbourne.com.au/ site and tell me details about plumbing.

Archived