Schools in Perth?

Guest Nicki Kefford

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hey every-body my name is Harlea and i'm an 11 year old girl.

I have already posted a thread about moving to Perth but i didn't relly include about the schools over there.

You see my family has just got our Visa to move over there and i'm a bit happy and sad about goin. The worst thing i'm worrying about is going to the schools incase i don't make any friends or i don't know where i am and get lost. :no:

If there is anyone who lives in Perth could you tell me about the school you go to and wever you like it or not.

And for those who aren't living in Oz but there family is trying to go, could you tell me wever you feel the same way. :cute:

I do hope some-one can right to me soon especially if you live in Perth. :unsure:

Bye for now Harlea Kefford. :wubclub:

(I'm also a little scared about looking stupid with my British accent) LOL

Hi,

My brother Tom and I settled in very easily and very well. Don't be worried about your accent no-one will mind, if people mention it - it's not in a bad way. You'll be surprised at the number of Brits in the school.

I attend Leeming Primary and will go to High School in January. The school were really welcoming and helped us settle . I've made friends pretty easily and the 4 girls who have become my closest friends are all Australian.

Do you know where you will be living?

I'll be happy to answer any questions

Alexandra (Alex)

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hey Alex,

Thanks for your reply it really helps. :cute:

Unfortunately we don't know where we'll be living yet but we know were allowed to go.

Thanks for telling me that i won't be the only Brit there. I'm so glad. :yes:

I hope i have some more replys from you and other people.

Bye Bye.....Harlea Kefford. :wubclub:

(I can't think of any questions yet but when i do i'll write to u) :v_SPIN:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicki Kefford

I do hope some other people write to me i like meeting new people and new suggestions and comments. Please could some other people reply.:cry: :sad:

Please from Harlea Kefford :wubclub:

Hi Harlea,

It's Sophie again i am scared to as i am losing my old friends if we do go to Perth but also happy as i am going to make new friends and you will be speaking oz very quickly.

Sophie :jiggy:

It's not too bad being away from your friends in England, I don't miss them as much as I thought I would especially as I've made new friends. I keep in touch with my friends in the UK by email, msn and letters and postcards. My mum and dad got me a webcam so that I can see my mates when I'm on the computer.

Alex

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hey Sophie,

Wow you do live near. My mom was wondering if you'd like to meet up one day so we can chat and stuff. Do you have MSN and if you don't that's ok.I do anyway.

Hope we all can meet up soon

Harlea Kefford :wubclub:

Guest Nicki Kefford

P.S To Sophie.........if you would like to meet up could you PM me on my mom's name Nicki Kefford and then it's sorted.

Archived