Raising a cheque

Guest Kelvino

Guest Kelvino

Hi all,

Can anybody please tell me the easiest and cheapest way to raise a cheque for Australian dollars for my Visa application many thanks

Regards K:unsure:

Hi,i do not know your situation,but wouldn't it b easier 2 just put it on a visa card and then when the bill comes u can pay it straight out of your account.

Soz i can't b of anymore help.

Guest thepriceclan

Hi, I 'm not sure you can use your credit card. We went into my bank, Natwest and asked them to raise a international cheque in Australian Dollars, we filled in a form and then they took the money out of my account in Pounds converted. They then sent me the cheque in a few days.

Sarah.

Guest Kelvino

Thankyou guys,

Will go to the bank and sort out the detail there

Thanks again K:notworthy: :notworthy:

Guest Scarletfever
We contacted HiFX currency exchange and they sorted it for us. They dont make any charge for the service and also seem to offer a better exchange rate.

www.hifx.co.uk

Lyn

We used these on recommendation from our agent. They were great, very helpful and didn't even laugh when I get them details of my old debit card which bounced like a beauty when they tried to get any wedge from it!:wacko:

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird

Hi we went into Thomas Cook Travel Agents and if you order b4 midday you can pick it up after 24 hours. xxxxxxx

Archived