Do I need re-assessment for FSL comes into play

Rubab

Guest Gollywobbler
Dear all,

If FSL comes into play phasing out the CSL & MODL(if I'm not wrong), do I need to re-assess my skill from the assessing body like ACS? If anyone can help me ... :dull:

THanks,

Rubab

Hi Rubab

Why would an in-date skills assessment need changing, please?

I think that everyone should forget about the document which may replace the CSL unless and until it is actually published. "Future Skills List" is merely one possible name for it, even, not a definite name.

Cheers

Gill

Hi Rubab

Why would an in-date skills assessment need changing, please?

I think that everyone should forget about the document which may replace the CSL unless and until it is actually published. "Future Skills List" is merely one possible name for it, even, not a definite name.

Cheers

Gill

Hy Gill,

I was just wondering if the ASCO code gets changed after FSL(if that's the name) and gets replaced with a new sort of coding for skilled ocupations, will the in-date assessment still be valid as the assessment clearly mentions an ASCO code. What do ya think ...?

Guest Gollywobbler
Hy Gill,

I was just wondering if the ASCO code gets changed after FSL(if that's the name) and gets replaced with a new sort of coding for skilled ocupations, will the in-date assessment still be valid as the assessment clearly mentions an ASCO code. What do ya think ...?

Hi Rubab

I think you should STOP FUSSING. How can anybody tell you in advance whether you need to do XYZ when nobody has seen the document you are fussing about and neither have you?

You are going absolutely NOWHERE by worrying at this stage.

Wait and see what happens before you try to do anything more at all, I suggest.

Cheers

Gill

Hi Rubab

I think you should STOP FUSSING. How can anybody tell you in advance whether you need to do XYZ when nobody has seen the document you are fussing about and neither have you?

You are going absolutely NOWHERE by worrying at this stage.

Wait and see what happens before you try to do anything more at all, I suggest.

Cheers

Gill

Dear Gill,

You Are Right that we are going absolutely NOWHERE.

But This kind of discusscation very helpful To keep patient and keep Hope live . This stage every applicant has various kind of queries in there minds. When These people put their queries against Australian Immigration Department, they Give scripted answers to everybody, and tell them 2011 and 2012 etc. Which is not fare for every Applicants. Most of them put their lives and hope in this procedures.

well DIAC should provide clear picture to every applicant that In which queue you are standing at what number. And what procedure commenced with that queue in this week and Now your number is This.

They have Database for All Application. they have to need create Query for database And All these Information come out in seconds. They Need Only one Good Computer Programmer. Nothing else.

Hope DIAC understand that responsibility and Give proper Information to every applicants. Hope that They think Over They did with All applicants without No faults at all.

Guest Gollywobbler
Dear Gill,

You Are Right that we are going absolutely NOWHERE.

But This kind of discusscation very helpful To keep patient and keep Hope live . This stage every applicant has various kind of queries in there minds. When These people put their queries against Australian Immigration Department, they Give scripted answers to everybody, and tell them 2011 and 2012 etc. Which is not fare for every Applicants. Most of them put their lives and hope in this procedures.

well DIAC should provide clear picture to every applicant that In which queue you are standing at what number. And what procedure commenced with that queue in this week and Now your number is This.

They have Database for All Application. they have to need create Query for database And All these Information come out in seconds. They Need Only one Good Computer Programmer. Nothing else.

Hi pogo

DIAC have a very senior Rep for Europe who is based in London. I had a big go at him earlier this week because people do put their money and their lives into moving to Oz, as you say.

When the Minister then shifts the goalposts (as he has) and DIAC provide nothing but scripted, standard replies (as you say and as they do) the ONLY result is that everybody loses both faith in and patience with the Australian Government. The Government has had shed-loads of money from the 145,000 or so GSM applicants one way or another. DIAC has had over $2 million AUD in visa application charges, for a start. All the skills assessment authorities are all in Oz and they have had huge amounts of money as well. So have the medical people because it is a condition of the onshore GSM visas that the medicals must be done in advance, since processing the visas used to be quick. It is no longer quick because the Minister moved the goalposts - for the third time in less than 12 months - on 23rd September 2009.

The Minister isn't worried about how much money other people end up spending in or on Australia, seemingly. People whose meds expire will just have to have them done again and will have to put up with the costs of the travelling needed in order to reach the clinics apparently.

IDP in Australia runs all the IELT Tests in Australia. IDP belongs to Kerry Packer, who is an Aussie. Shed loads of Aussies have been profiting - and will continue to profit - from the antics of Minister Evans, which in my opinion is a total disgrace. Aussies have Aussie passports and they can vote for Minister Evans again at the General Election in 2010 if they wish (though I would chuck him out if I lived in Perth, where he lives and he is the local Senator.) The migrants don't even have the visas, never mind the vote.

I think it is appalling and I am making a big fuss to DIAC about it, believe me.

I can fully understand why people are worrying about the MODL, FSL etc. DIAC claimed - on their website - that the results of the Reviews would be published before Christmas 2009. We are now well into 2010 with no further information at all. The inescapable conclusion from that fact is, "Don't trust DIAC to tell you the truth because they won't."

The guy in London claims that DIAC are "client focussed." If a lawyer in private practice in E&W had the same sort of "focus" on his/her clients, the lawyer would be out of a job in record time and the Solicitors Regulatory Authority would be having a GOOD look at the lawyer's files, in case of any dishonesty or the theft of any money, I can tell you. The clients would lose patience and go to a better organised competitor solicitor down the road anyway.

Lawyers live in the real world. Civil/Public Servants don't, in my experience. (In Australia they are called Public Servants. In the UK we call them Civil Servants.) It comes to the same in both countries and the operative word is "Servant." Servant of the people, not Servant of the Government only.

Trust me, I'm hitting DIAC with everything behind the scenes.

At the same time though, via Poms in Oz I am also trying to prevent would-be migrants to Oz from worrying about unnecessary issues because that will not help the migrants.

Cheers

Gill

Archived