Help me!! ENS application..im stuck....

Ratchet

Ive just got my nomination number through to apply for the ENS 856. just doing a draft verison of the form before i complete to make sure ive got all the info and have got to part J. Its asking me to chose an option as ive pasted below but i dont know what to chose.

I started 5th Oct 2009 with the employer, despite having signed the contract Feb 09 to start work with them. They must have chosen an option in order to get my number through, but no one knows at the office (???). Im on a 457 at the moment.

Im wondering if i can go the exceptional circumstances route since im heading into my 11th year as a nurse?? If so, What do i need to do for this?

Noone else at work has had to go down the skills assessment route and they got their ENS after 5 months.........This has really baffled me

can anyone help?

Thanks,

Kelly

My options :

ENS category only:

Option 1 providing a positive skills assessment from the

relevant assessing authority and, unless exceptional

circumstances apply, have 3 years post qualification experience

in the nominated occupation.

Details of assessment authorities are available on form 1121i.

Note: Evidence of a positive skills assessment must be provided

at time of application.

Option 2 Highly paid position with a base salary of at least

the salary specified by Gazette Notice for highly paid executive

positions.

Option 3 Worked in the nominated occupation in Australia for

2 years (including last 12 months with nominating employer)

while the holder of an appropriate visa (ie. visa subclasses 457,

418, 422, 428, 421, 444 and 461).

:yes: doyou have to post it in Melly b or take it into theoffice as we did in perth

someone else at work says i shouldnt have to apply for the skills assessment......so now im stuck again. have emailed a few folk at work to see what to do.

Any pointers on here would be helpful though:cute:

also the form asks for police checks for all adults over 16. ive got one but hubby doesnt. can I just contact the UK and get it sent over or do i get it done over here in Oz??

thanks

Kelly.x

HI K

Look at the acpo website ,you download the forms and send them with a pic and some money £35 a chuck , get a check from your bank payable in squids lol (sterling) ., yours mite have expired as they were for 12 months ,we had to have new ones ,originally we had the cop shop ones but the acpo deal with them now,as for your sponsorship ,the hospital quote special circumstanses aka bull **** , cant get credit ,cant get employment blah blah its got you the nomination lol. We took ours in on the 5th Dec 08 and got it 12th dec this with my mrs droppin a goolie and forgetting the letter from uk hospital with work experience so dont forget yours,just a letter from ward manager stating so and so has worked x years and is a nice person lol blah

M

HI K

Look at the acpo website ,you download the forms and send them with a pic and some money £35 a chuck , get a check from your bank payable in squids lol (sterling) ., yours mite have expired as they were for 12 months ,we had to have new ones ,originally we had the cop shop ones but the acpo deal with them now,as for your sponsorship ,the hospital quote special circumstanses aka bull **** , cant get credit ,cant get employment blah blah its got you the nomination lol. We took ours in on the 5th Dec 08 and got it 12th dec this with my mrs droppin a goolie and forgetting the letter from uk hospital with work experience so dont forget yours,just a letter from ward manager stating so and so has worked x years and is a nice person lol blah

M

Thanks for your reply,

That would make sense. ive emailed work asking them which category they used to get me the nomination. They must have said exception as the nomination went in after 3 months when i said i was going home as hubby cant get work (and is still looking!!).

Ive got a letter from my old manager that i used with the 457 app so will use it again. i think im going to plow them with loads of info and certified everything! lol

My police check and our meds run out in a few months. will see what work says following my emails today and i may have to repeat the police checks, just to be safe if it runs short of time.

Archived