worried

Guest Ange

Guest Ange

Hello

My name is Josh and I am 8yrs old, I might be moving to Melbourne with my mum and dad next year. Sometimes I want to go and sometimes I get frightened because I will miss all my mates I hope I will make some new ones. Are the schools better than the UK is the work harder. Can you tell me whats good and bad about Oz.

Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Josh. My name is Jack and I am going to be 8 tomorrow. I am moving to Victoria in exactly 5 months. We are flying to Melburn on the 21 st of October. I am really exctied and I have a really cool new school to go to. Some of the children have already written to me. I got two letters last week from Zak and Kristopher and some Christmas cards in December. They are really nice down there and my new headteacher has sent me balloons and stickers and sends my mum the school newsletter every week. We are going to live in Sale which is about 2 hours form Melburn my dad says. I think it will be really good and I think you will enjoy it too. Bye for now from Jack.

Guest Ange

Hi Jack

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" for tomorrow I hope you have a great birthday.

I am glad you are looking forward to going to Melbourne. Will you keep in touch with me and let me know how you are enjoying it.

Thanks Josh

Hi Josh,

My name is Tom and I am 7 and live in WA. I think school is easier, I don't get lots of homework and we don't do mental maths. I think it is more fun, I get to do experiments instead of just watching the teacher do them. My mum helps me send emails to my old teacher who shows them to the class and then they write back, I also get emails from some of my old friends.

I have made heaps of friends at school and soccer and I think you will too when you get to australia.

Tom

Guest Ange

HI Tom

thanks for replying, I don't like going to school where I live now and i'm glad the work is easier in Oz. I hope I make lots of new friends like you have, you and Jack have made me feel happier about moving to Oz.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Josh

When are you moving to Australia? We are moving in 3 and a half months. We are going to Victoria first then maybe moving again in July next year cause of my dads job. It looks really nice there and it will be summer when we go. I hope it is warm and I can play in the sea. It is really hot here where i live just now. Yesterday it was 40 degrees in the shade my mum said. I live in Cyprus but i used to live in Scotland and Shropshire and Linconshire. I like it here best I have lived here since I was 3 but i am looking forward to moving to Australia. The things I like to do best are ride my bike, play on my scooter, go in my pool and play football. What do you like best. I have 1 big brother who is 14 and a sister who is 12. keep in touch. From Jack

Archived