15 year old Friends Wanted!!!!!

Guest JillG

Hi :)

I have just moved to North Lakes and would really love some friends.Im feeling a bit lonley at the moment.I think im starting at North Lakes State school.Im 15 nearly 16 in a few weeks and have two younger sisters.Love to hear from anyone near North Lakes.

Megan xxxx

:hug:

• 5 months later...
Guest XxlaurenxX

hey im almost 15 and moving to australia as soon as my house sells and want friends in australia or who are moving there write back please! (:

Guest oggie1

Hi Mega we are also moving to northlakes in 4 weeks my name is chloe and i am also 15 dont know what school yet but i think it might be North lakes state as well as my mum and dad are trying to get a house close to that school. It would be great to talk to some one how are you finding it, what is the school like, i am a bit worried that i am not going to make friends have you made friends yet. Chloe

Hi my name's Elise and I'm 14 almost 15 years old :)

I may be moving to Adelaide or Brisbane and im going on holiday to both places in august! :D

It'd be really helpful if you could talk to me a bit about Brisbane and the schools/areas and stuff!

Thankss, Elise :) x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hi :)

I have just moved to North Lakes and would really love some friends.Im feeling a bit lonley at the moment.I think im starting at North Lakes State school.Im 15 nearly 16 in a few weeks and have two younger sisters.Love to hear from anyone near North Lakes.

Megan xxxx

:hug:

Hi megan, sorry im quite younger than you im 11, so you probably dont want to talk to me and i understand that, but just out of interest, how old are your younger sisters? Thanks, Jodie xxx

Archived