Back Home quick update

Guest John Locke

Guest alanmarybella

you are right i am new to this site and in truth i only looked at new posts did not no there was several different forums so i am sorry for the way it came across. good luck with whatever you do in life

Guest bebe1375

I think that Johns post are not only helpful to the people who have gone to Australia and are thinking of coming back to the UK. They are useful to us who are yet to go, to remind us of what we might miss from home, and how any of us could end up facing the question should we head home to the UK? He might even save SOME of us from making what could be a mistake. For some it's a great life, a new adventure! For others home will always be home! Thats life :-)

Bebe x

The SOME was highlighted before anyone jumps on me! Not all just some lol

Guest guest12791
I think that Johns post are not only helpful to the people who have gone to Australia and are thinking of coming back to the UK. They are useful to us who are yet to go, to remind us of what we might miss from home, and how any of us could end up facing the question should we head home to the UK? He might even save SOME of us from making what could be a mistake. For some it's a great life, a new adventure! For others home will always be home! Thats life :-)

Bebe x

The SOME was highlighted before anyone jumps on me! Not all just some lol

Hi there, Johns post is also helpful to us who have been to oz returned to England and want to go back again!!! its great to hear peoples journeys and how things work out Annemarie x

Guest bebe1375
Hi there, Johns post is also helpful to us who have been to oz returned to England and want to go back again!!! its great to hear peoples journeys and how things work out Annemarie x

lololololololol Do you think anyone on here can make a decision and stick to it? lol How complicated we all are! :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived