Writing to the Minister

Alan Collett

Guest Jamie Smith

Hi Alan

That theme was used in my earlier advice about emailing all the Ministers and senior DIAC people, it's not so much the content as the volume of correspondence that gets their attention.

Nice insight about using other MPs to get faster and more direct answers from the relevant department, as burning up that channel resource more than anything else will get Departmental attention.

Did you notice that the journalists at Crikey can't spell properly, the page name had "theirs" instead of "there's". Journalism 101 - spell everyhting correctly! (Hic!)

I felt guilty not sending cards this year, GFC and all that, but apparently I was not alone as I only received one! Lots of email Xmas cards though, and a few with free viruses attached...

Season Greetings and Happy New Year to you and all! Have got some nice cider to try later tonight... :yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Let's warm up the keyboard in preparation for the letter writing once the new MODL scheme is released! :shocked:

Guest Jamie Smith
Thanks Jamie.

My best wishes to you and yours for enjoyable New Year celebrations! A few beers with friends are on the horizon ...

Too far away! Mine are in a fridge in the next room. 3 more emails and then nothing until next year.

Have a big one!:happy_face_mummy_go

Guest Gollywobbler

Too far away! Mine are in a fridge in the next room. 3 more emails and then nothing until next year.

:laugh::hug:

Archived