schools

The Bray Family

hi

I am looking to move my daughter from state school into private she will be starting year10. I have 2 schools in mind and would like some advise please.First choice is Grace lutheran College Rothwell. Second choice is Mueller Collage Rothwell. Anyone know if Mueller does dance as its not on there curriculum.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi there

I can say from personal experience that Grace Lutheran is a fantastic school, with really good facilities - it has its own swimming pool and an observatory for looking at the stars should that float your boat, lol!

They interview you before your child starts, to find out a bit about them etc, and they are very strict on uniform (which is sadly mainly brown, hehe) and no hair colours or wacky hairstyles much to my son's general annoyance.

In year 10 the children go out to Blackbutt right out in the bush for a month camping and learning team-building and self-sufficiency skills with trained youth workers - I know a few who have been and they said it was the best experience of their lives.

The head teacher has just retired after setting the school up himself but I'm sure it will continue to be an excellent school with a family-oriented atmosphere.

Hope this helps

Sue x

• 4 weeks later...

Archived