Gold Coast Arrivals List

Guest EM&M

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest giggles

Hi guys,

We are leaving the uk on the 17th nov staying in regents park for a couple of night on arrival with my cousin, then we are going house hunting around pacific pines area, there is me tricia 40, housewife and paul carpenter/joiner 34, jordan 7 and lily-mae aged 1 . Is it quite easy to secure a rental only we want 3/4 bed with pool if anyone wants to chat or meet up send me a pm cant wait so excited, leaving doo next friday looking forward to it,

Hope to speak soon Tricia

Guest brooksey
Hi guys,

We are leaving the uk on the 17th nov staying in regents park for a couple of night on arrival with my cousin, then we are going house hunting around pacific pines area, there is me tricia 40, housewife and paul carpenter/joiner 34, jordan 7 and lily-mae aged 1 . Is it quite easy to secure a rental only we want 3/4 bed with pool if anyone wants to chat or meet up send me a pm cant wait so excited, leaving doo next friday looking forward to it,

Hope to speak soon Tricia

There are plenty of rentals but believe it or not there are not many houses with pools here on pac pines. My advice is start looking as soon as you get here and if you find one jump on it.

Guest paula+Pat
There are plenty of rentals but believe it or not there are not many houses with pools here on pac pines. My advice is start looking as soon as you get here and if you find one jump on it.

\That's true. Also property with pool's can go early due to the summer coming, but as people move in and out of the Goldcoast so quickly you might be lucky.

Good Luck

Px

Guest graham and niki

Hi Nick we are coming to sunshine coast jan/feb 09 for a reccie - we already have the visas just need to find the right area , if you have time it would be great to meet up and get your first opinions

Graham and niki and brandon and ashley ages 4 and 6

hi we will make sure we make time to meet up when you come out next year.let me have yuor email address an we can keep in touch. I am doing a lot of networking at the moment through freinds and family and am building up quite a few important contacts over in oz who have links to industry and the community. my email address is nick.godley@yahoo.co.uk. keep in touch

nick & family

• 1 month later...
Guest chellynel

:emoticon-signxmas:

We have recently relocated to the Gold Coast from London and my husband is working at Grand Motors Toyota at Southport - please contact him if you want to get a price for purchasing a new car before/after you arrive ! Will save you alot of money on hire cars !!

We Look forward to welcoming you to the Gold Coast !! You WONT regret the move !! It's gorgeous !!

Paul Nel

OH WHAT A GRAND FEELING!

www.grandmotors.com.au

hi

julie 42 nurse

gary civil servant 40

dan 7

meg 11

moving from adelaide to pacific pines gold coast jan 09

nice to meet you all

Guest The Dickos

We have our Visa through and are looking at Brisbane (due to job market) We were hoping to go to Port macquarie but the job front is looking very poor.

Looking to move to the south of Brisbane - communting into the CBD - 30/45mins distance. Any advice re: areas etc.

We are Lee (38) Anya (39) Daryan (15) Elenya (13) and Kaylun (10). Currently living in Hswall on the Wirral - house for sale but it is slow progress at the moment. Considering renting but we'll see in the New year. We are looking to move in July 2009 ( after Daryan's GCSE's)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

The Dickos

Guest The Dickos

Good to hear that you are making progress. We're hoping to move in July 2009 - Keep in touch and maybe we can get together.

The Dickos

Guest graham and niki

Hi Guys

we are coming out in Jan to decide upon Adelaide or Brisbane north or south - interested to hear why you are moving from adelaide to brisbane.

Graham, Niki and the 2 boys aged 4 and 6

hi

julie 42 nurse

gary civil servant 40

dan 7

meg 11

moving from adelaide to pacific pines gold coast jan 09

nice to meet you all

Guest dannii28

Hi i am Danielle (24) OH Chris (25) no kids (yet). Live in Liverpool heading to Gold Coast!

we have just submitted visa been told will take approx 9-10months for Case Officer, so being a bit inpatient we are considering a holiday visa to get out there now! we will then come home to activate visa and back again for good!

Chris is a Plasterer i currently work for Ambulance Control hoping to train as a paramedic asap!

We will be coming to Gold/Sunshine Coast but not 100% sure were in Queensland we will settle as neither of us have been to oz before! :wacko:

Chris has family and few friends in Brisbane so that will be first port of call i think, would be good to meet up when we arrive.

hello all,

gary.. plasterer.... caroline.. support worker... linzi... support worker an megan ... age 9 :cool:

we all headin out on 24th jan 09 to the gold coast.. we stayin in a place called bonogin.

we are stayin for 4 weeks but linzi my daughter is doin some travellin with her boy friend.. we have to validate before feb 7th an then hopefully we will come back home

an get all sorted an then leave for good:biggrin:

so all the best to all fellow travellers ..an hopefully i will meet some of you when we get there

cheers caza

Guest Mollie

That's a great idea because we're all worried about being loners when we get over there!

We will be moving there around the end of June/beginning of July.

Sue, Wayne, Mollie(14), Harry(7)

Hi,

We have just come back from our reccie in Brisbane and are looking to move over around Summertime.

Husband (Steve) Bricklayer, 38

Me (Nora) Beauty Therapist 34

Carys 5

Alessia 3

Marni 8mths

Can't wait to meet some of you!! have already linked up with some very friendly people over there and hope to keep in touch. The more friends we have when we get over there, the better. It's so scary and exciting at the same time, can't believe we're actually doing this!!

Nora

Archived