Free to good home 1 yr old border collie, wa

tonyman

we have recently took a pup in from shenton dogs home in Perth, the dog is lovely , she is now part of the family , they also include the jabs ,micro chip , regestration and sterilisation op all for $300 , she is an Australian terrior ......would recommend anyone to try the dog homes first before looking and buying private.....

did Shep find a home Tony?

Fiona , im still on the case , its a long strange story .......but i would have thought so ...i did my best ......just needed a couple more days .......i couldnt take her cos of the babies being so young........

i went to have a look at the dog to see if it would be ok for us to take it in with 5 kids ....on seeing it , it was too giddy and my kids would not have been able to walk it , so i asked lots of people and sites as these guys were off to another country within days .......i found someone who wanted here but o trying to re contact the owner ,they had gone , so the timing was all wrong ....lots of people were interested days after i posted ..........so was too late .....

i went to have a look at the dog to see if it would be ok for us to take it in with 5 kids ....on seeing it , it was too giddy and my kids would not have been able to walk it , so i asked lots of people and sites as these guys were off to another country within days .......i found someone who wanted here but o trying to re contact the owner ,they had gone , so the timing was all wrong ....lots of people were interested days after i posted ..........so was too late .....

So you dont know what happened to the dog then?

• 3 weeks later...
is this dog still available, and do you know its name ?

i doubt it Peacock as it was a while ago ,i think it was called shep .........was a lovely dog too but too giddy for us , as it turned out we got a puppy from the dogs home and is one of he best moves ive ever made , im smitten , and so is she with us :wubclub:

Guest peacock
i doubt it Peacock as it was a while ago ,i think it was called shep .........was a lovely dog too but too giddy for us , as it turned out we got a puppy from the dogs home and is one of he best moves ive ever made , im smitten , and so is she with us :wubclub:

what breed is a smitten,

• 1 month later...
Guest deb31deb

Hi we have a 13 month english staffy and are looking for a good home for him he is great with kids i have two girls age 10 and 7 .unfortunately we do not think it is fair to keep him anymore as we both are now working fulltime and boyce is kept in the garden all day and only gets to come in when we are home .we feel he needs a loving family who have time for him as he is such a lovely dog and is lonely in the garden. if interested send me a message and i will private message my mobile no.

Archived