swimming pools

Ratchet

Would anyone know of a good swimming pool within walking distance of a train station in melbourne and suburbs thats family orientated. ?

I keep abandoning hubby and child at home and nick the car for work. the novelty of a park has worn off, so has bike riding by the looks of it...........

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Would anyone know of a good swimming pool within walking distance of a train station in melbourne and suburbs thats family orientated. ?

I keep abandoning hubby and child at home and nick the car for work. the novelty of a park has worn off, so has bike riding by the looks of it...........

thanks

Which suburb you in Hun ?? Yhen we can perhaps help more xx I know the Melbourne Aquatic centre in town has indoor and outdoor pools very nice very clean but my suburb has outdoor pool as has the next door suburb but we need to know where ish you are xx

Melbourne City Baths is pretty good,tram goes past the door and you could walk from Melbourne Central station.

Melbourne City Baths

also there is the sports and aquatic centre-

Home | MSAC and of course the St Kilda sea baths.

St Kilda Sea Baths - St Kilda, St Kilda Restaurants, St Kilda Day Spa, St Kilda Health and Fitness

Why you packing boxes?? Where you off too??

Guest proud2beaussie
Why you packing boxes?? Where you off too??

Off to live in the UK for a few years with English soon to be wife so that she can apply for a spouse visa and return to Australia with me.

Hoping to be in the UK by late January but still looking for a house to buy so may be stuck here a little longer.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

thanks

Hi, its a shame you don't live here in Dewsbury in sunnyless west yorkshire, i have a huge block of ice in my back garden and when the weather goes back up above freezing which it should do by March, then i am convinced my back garden will be flooded, creating its own natural pool, enjoy yourselves you lucky devils, merry x-mas and think of the afflicted and those who are a lot worse off, yep, thats us lot freezing back in the uk,lol.

jim.:goofy:

Archived