Caloundra. Pelican Waters. Little Mountain

Guest theweekshousehold

Guest theweekshousehold

Hi

Our Medicals have been requested today but we had them done on Wednesday.

So how long does it now take.

Does anybody know anything about these area's we where looking at Caboolture but got a few concerns so now looking at these area's

Soooooooo any information good or bad would be grateful...ie, schools beaches and anything for small children and lots of driking holes for parents.....the normal things that we all ask about:notworthy:

My sister lives in Pelican waters and loves it and the surrounding Caloundra area - i will tell her to get on here and give you some info. Regarding meds we had ours done and then got a caseworker a month later shortly followed by visas so it won't be long now as long as your meds were fine! Good luck....

We moved to Oz in Nov 06, thought about buying in Little Mountain, but decided on Pelican Waters instead. It is a fabulous place to live, Caloundra has soooo much to offer, not to mention the surrounding hinterland and coastal areas. Caboolture is not a good choice, its like chalk and cheese, lets just say its not a pleasant place, and the people are..... well, just don't move there first off, go and visist first. But I can honestly say that Caloundra, Pelican Waters is beautiful, a wonderful place to live. PM me if you want any help or advise.

Archived