WA PIO'ers: Free Kitten to a Good Home!

Guest Bexta

Hi all,

A guy at my work has a kitten that needs a kind and caring home. My colleague's son found it dumped behind his school and she's so tiny and small and needs a home.

Unfortunately they can't keep her themselves so I'm just putting this out there to see if anyone is interested in saving this kitten from the cat shelter, where although they are kind to animals, over 80% of cats who are abandoned end up being euthanaised. :cry:

She is grey and white with a stripe down her nose and she needs someone to love her!!! Poor little thing.

MY OH and I are curently building a house and so are moving between house sitting and back and forth to mum and dads place, so we just can't take her ourselves... so I thought I'd ask if there were any PIO'ers or their friends and family who were interested?

Cat loving people only need apply!

:wubclub:

Please PM me if you would like the contact details of my colleague.

Guest Glasfor
Hi all,

A guy at my work has a kitten that needs a kind and caring home. My colleague's son found it dumped behind his school and she's so tiny and small and needs a home.

Unfortunately they can't keep her themselves so I'm just putting this out there to see if anyone is interested in saving this kitten from the cat shelter, where although they are kind to animals, over 80% of cats who are abandoned end up being euthanaised.

She is grey and white with a stripe down her nose and she needs someone to love her!!! Poor little thing.

MY OH and I are curently building a house and so are moving between house sitting and back and forth to mum and dads place, so we just can't take her ourselves... so I thought I'd ask if there were any PIO'ers or their friends and family who were interested?

Cat loving people only need apply!

:wubclub:

Please PM me if you would like the contact details of my colleague.

Aww we would love to have it, really miss having a cat, but unfortunately we are in a navy house and are only allowed 2 pets :sad:

I'm sure you will manage to find a home for her soon.

Archived