Where to find???

shaunkaren

I was just wondering if anyone could send me a link to a map of shops and their location in Werribee and the surrounding areas. We arrive on January 10th and will need to know where the nearest supermarket/drive through alcohol place is!!! I suppose it could be good to know where other services like the tax/medicare offices are, but they aren't half as much fun!!!!:wink:

Thanks Karen

Hi Karen,

I don't know the answer to your question as I live in Pakenham but I just love the way your priorities are sorted!!!! You will fit in easily here!

Where abouts in werribee are you going to be?

Leanda x

Hi Leanda

Not sure yet, have got two weeks in Werribee South caravan park atrating on the 10th and then we will be looking for rental in the Werribee Secondary College area. Did initially look at Sanctuary lakes/Point Cook, now considering Wyndham and Manor Lakes area. To be honest I don't think we can make a decision until on the ground. 6 more weeks of driving rain, cold winds and no sun....

Karen x

Not too familiar with the exact area but you aren't far from Point Cook, Hoppers Crossing and Werribee. Heaps of bottle shops, I know a nice Strawberry champagne if you feel like it when you get here!!! Supermarkets are also close so you will have no problems. best bit especially in jan is the beach on your doorstep!!

I live in Point Cook and i really like it and have made some great friends. PM me when you get here and we'll have a get together

Leanda x

Archived