Singapore Airport

Guest sb1

Hi everyone I am Debbie (sb1 wife)

we are flying out to Brisbane on the 28th of November and will stop at Singapore for just 3 hours on the way, we were told there is a place to shower etc, please could someone tell me how to get there, how much It cost ie what currency we need to pay for it etc, with only having a short time at the airport so we dont want to get lost.

Thank you for all your help, you are all a god send on this site. :hug:

Hi everyone I am Debbie (sb1 wife)

we are flying out to Brisbane on the 28th of November and will stop at Singapore for just 3 hours on the way, we were told there is a place to shower etc, please could someone tell me how to get there, how much It cost ie what currency we need to pay for it etc, with only having a short time at the airport so we dont want to get lost.

Thank you for all your help, you are all a god send on this site. :hug:

Bottom level at the transit hotel costs a couple of singapore dollars for a shower and an orange juice lol , you can change some currency at the exchange place ,but I paid in au dollars at a bar there and got change in singapore dollars , theres also an atm machine

We didnt shower there but bought 2.5 pints lager, 1 coffee and 3 kids lemonades and it cost something like £30 im not tight but that was steep. Be warned lol. We found we had a couple beers, and bite to eat quick wee and wash up and it was back on plane.

Archived