Work in Perth for Gas Engineers

Guest thegriffiths

Guest thegriffiths

Hi

Hubby and I have just started the long road to getting a Skilled Visa and was looking to move the family to Perth. Does anyone out there know if there is much work in Perth for Gas engineers( as in fires and boilers) and if so what the pay is like. We have looked on some job sites but it is very difficult. Would love to hear from anyone who is living out there who has any useful info. Also what house prices are like if looking to spend about £180,000 for a house.

:frown:

Annette & Mark

Forever grateful

Hi

Hubby and I have just started the long road to getting a Skilled Visa and was looking to move the family to Perth. Does anyone out there know if there is much work in Perth for Gas engineers and if so what the pay is like. We have looked on some job sites but it is very difficult. Would love to hear from anyone who is living out there who has any useful info. Also what house prices are like if looking to spend about £180,000 for a house.

:frown:

Annette & Mark

Forever grateful

Hi and welcome to PIO....

when you say gas engineer i take it you mean in the gas and petrolium buisness... off shore, oil rigs etc??

Well if you do i think you will find there is a lot of work for your OH in perth. My husband is a DCS engineer... (industrial computing - getting oil rig operational etc) and we get a daily email from an employment agency called Byron Employment... web address: employment.byron.com.au they basically send a email detailing jobs avaliable and wages etc.... so it is worth looking at that...

With regards to house prices have a look on www.realestate.com.au

Hope that helps and good luck

min x:wubclub:

Guest thegriffiths

Hi

No not that kind of engineer - I mean as in Gas Boilers and Fires etc, but thanks anyway.

Annette

Hi

No not that kind of engineer - I mean as in Gas Boilers and Fires etc, but thanks anyway.

Annette

Ooopppssss sorry....:wub:

The real estate web page will still be good for you though!!!

min x:cute:

Guest Rachel&Stu

Hello Annette:spinny:

Thought I remembered a thread on here recently about gas engineers, so I searched the jobs and careers forum, and there it was! Posted by DEAN in January this year. If you search for it, it may help you with your questions!

Cheers,

Rachel:v_SPIN:

Archived