Final warning for cannibbis (police)

KIRK AND CO

Guest Working to fish
Son 17 final police warning, agent has told us to declare when landing in oz on entry form about this & just go ahead & validate visa as there wont be a problem. I still have my doubts or just worrying needlessly.

Not a conviction.

If no Conviction ,Why do you have to let on .

?

Dont see why you need to ,could be wrong.:idea:

Son 17 final police warning, agent has told us to declare when landing in oz on entry form about this & just go ahead & validate visa as there wont be a problem. I still have my doubts or just worrying needlessly.

Not a conviction.

Your worrying needlessly,theres loads of weed over there,we were offered it everytime we went out:wink:

No need to declare if its not a "conviction".

Am living in Australia and I have to say they are pretty relaxed on cannibis, my ex smoked it every day, went to work stoned, his parent grew and sold it, and my ex dealt on their behalf, they have never been caught, questioned once I think, said it was for personal use and not a problem.

Guest wanderer

Am living in Australia and I have to say they are pretty relaxed on cannibis, my ex smoked it every day, went to work stoned, his parent grew and sold it, and my ex dealt on their behalf, they have never been caught, questioned once I think, said it was for personal use and not a problem.

Just make sure he hasn't brought any with him on the flight for it'll make the sniffr dogs noses go all :twitcy: and the customs cops will be less than relaxed!

Archived