"calling all people in yanchep, butler, quinns rock, clarkson, kinross etc

Guest michelledenham

Guest michelledenham

Hi, :jiggy:

I am 33yrs old, married with 3 kids. Hubby aged 34yrs (Jon), kids are aged 5yrs (girl), 3yrs (girl) and 4weeks (boy). I am a senior oncology nurse but am not going to work for the first yr as I have a baby.

We have been here since June 09 and live in Yanchep. Yanchep is a lovely area but maybe a tiny bit 'far' out.

So far we have made some great friends, but like in the UK they are all busy bees, rushing around whilst I am stuck at home.

SO, I AM LOOKING FOR SOME NEW FRIENDS........ ANY AGE, WITH OR WITHOUT KIDS (but aware that I have some). WILLING AND WANTING TO MEET NEW PEOPLE, GO FOR COFFEE AND MOST OF ALL, "HAVE A LAUGH/FUN/TAKE LIFE AS IT COMES".

Thanks for reading my post..... Am getting ready for all my replies!

Hi there,

If you want to come over for a brew then PM me, I've got an interview tomorrow at 9.30 at Joondalup and then nothing else for the day.

I meet some Mum's now and again from school in Mindarie, and I'm looking for work so I'm going crazy most of the time.

Hope you get some more replies from Mum's with babies.

I live in Clarkson just near Ocean Keys shopping centre.

Liz

:jiggy:

Guest rache&matt

Hi Michelle,

If I was there I would love to meet for coffee, but I am not!!!

We have bought a block of land in Ocean Lagoon, Yanchep so when we get to Aussie in about a year or so we will be in Yanchep, so maybe meet you then!

Wishing you all the best finding some buddies.

How you finding Yanchep?

Rache

Guest captain100

hi michelle i would like to meet up for a coffee, i have two girls one 5 years and 18 months so prehaps pm me not sure how to send a personal message as i am new to this website.

Look forward from hearing from you

Donna

Archived