457 Help Please

cliffs

Hi i have been nominated for a 457 and am filling in the application form.

the job is Production Manager and the skills part in the asco code states i need a degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years experience or both. I have 9 years experience but without a degree. will this be enough.

Help Please

Guest livvygirl99

Hi we are on 457 also and we do not have a degree this visa is designed for business people without formal qualifications but are very good at what they do. I am assuming that the company sponsoring you are using an imigration lawyer??? let them sort it out we left that part blank and did not have a problem we had a response within 6 weeks so don't stress and good luck.:confused:

Hi Cliffs

If you have 9 years relevant experience and no degree, this should lead to a finding by your case officer that you have what it takes to competently work in that occupation. Not having the degree means that you would not be able to qualify for the on-shore ENS until you have worked in Australia for 2 years in that occupation. A free 121 offshore ENS may ge taround this problem.

Regards

Guest mozziebite

Hi Cliffs

We had exactly the same dilemma, hubby had no degree but years of experience - don't worry about it - it says degree or experience and it is right, we got 457 no problem and have been here six months.

Archived