locksmith in melbourne

Ratchet

Anyone know of a good locksmith in melbourne?

I cant quite believe it and still trying to work out how, but ive lost my m'bike keys. they are no where to be found. im going to have to resort to calling a locksmith to fix the problem.

:mad:

Guest proud2beaussie

I had a restaurant in Melbourne for many years and always used AF Stewart-Ph 131539,but I don't know whether they have an all hours service-sorry.

good luck anyway.

Anyone know of a good locksmith in melbourne?

I cant quite believe it and still trying to work out how, but ive lost my m'bike keys. they are no where to be found. im going to have to resort to calling a locksmith to fix the problem.

:mad:

wheres your spares , you be phewked beacause the essvee has an immob dont it , need a key with transponder ,dealers might help

wheres your spares , you be phewked beacause the essvee has an immob dont it , need a key with transponder ,dealers might help

nah its a honda hornet and no immobaliser. didnt come with spares, just one key for ignition and one key for the fuel tank.............yes they are both together on a keyring.

not yet no. im still hoping for the keys to turn up. i think im kidding myself. :embarrassed:have emailed one company in pakenham to get an idea of costs etc but nothing back. im going to have to use the car. off work monday so if nothing by then i'll call someone out.

gutted.....

$300 for new key and spare to be sized and cut, and the locks to be adjusted so only needing one key now instead of two. Took the guy 2 hours to do. the ignition lock was giving him a hard time. good bloke. let me know if you need a lock smith:biggrin:

$300 for new key and spare to be sized and cut, and the locks to be adjusted so only needing one key now instead of two. Took the guy 2 hours to do. the ignition lock was giving him a hard time. good bloke. let me know if you need a lock smith:biggrin:

dont forget to order 3 or 4 blanks and get them made up now as spares !!! :wink:

I buy my blanks in the US for my bike. Yamaha blanks cost $38 and from the US, $5.00

(I also had a habit of mislaying keys)

Archived