(req) (help) visa 309-100

Guest Excursion

Guest Excursion

Hello all,

I have been back in the Uk now for 7 weeks, when i arrived i got my medical done and police check sent off.

When I finally recieved them back i submitted my application it immi in london.

2 weeks later they got back to me requesting additional information.

Partner visa requirements

X To date, the evidence you have supplied is not sufficient to make a decision about whether you satisfy the relationship requirement with your sponsor. Therefore, you are required to provide further information to substantiate your claims in this regard.

Please provide documentation reflecting the name and address details of thesponsor and applicant for the period of September 2008 until May

2009. Documents that are often provided to substantiate a person’s claim that they are in a genuine relationship include but are not limited

to;

· Joint financial or legal documents (mortgage, tenency agreements, bank account, utility bills, will, etc)

· Individual financial or legal documents showing the address details

Photocopies of relationship information are preferred. Please do not send personal items, such as greeting cards, photo albums, videos, personal correspondence or emails.

X You and your spouse should provide a statement regarding the history of your relationship. For more information, please refer to booklet 1, Partner Migration:

X You, any other person included in your application aged 17 years or over, and your sponsor if your sponsor is an eligible New Zealand citizen sponsor, must provide ORIGINAL police clearance certificate(s) for any country lived for 12 months or more in the last 10 years. Provide the following police clearances;

Australia

X Complete Form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment. Please ensure you answer all the questions on the form carefully, especially the ones concerning your previous addresses, your employers, your education and all of your trips in the last 10 years. If you are unsure of your intended arrival in Australia, please indicate your best guess or approximation. If you do not hold an Australian visa, please answer “Not Applicable” to this question on the form. The form can be downloaded from the following link below:

Obvously we where unprepaired for this and began to panic.

POLICE CHECK (solved)

I have mailed off my request for a police check for Australia, I was very annoyed because immi told me before i lodged the application i would not require one, its not a problem so much as more time to wait on the documents getting back to me.

Form 80 (solved)

The case officer informed me that this was just a formality and 90% of applicants are required to complete it. Again i have no problem doing this but this form should be requested with the origional application.

Statement regarding the history of your relationship (in process)

This was an oversight on our part, the booklet does request this information and as a result of this oversight I have no problem with them requesting us to produce it.

I have composed a letter explaing how and where we met along with key dates throughout our relationship up to current.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF A 3 PAGE LETTER IS TOO LONG???

Provide further information to substantiate your claims

Please provide documentation showing name and address details. (Problem)

This request is a major worry.

Recieved by the Case officer...

We have provided evidence already from 01/01/09 that clearly shows rental agreements / shared car insurance / joint bank accounts / super benificary / social and personal evidence. We have 10 Stat Decs from friends and family.

Not recieved by the case officer yet....

For the first 3 months off our relationship we have no evidence of me living with my partner.

We did share each others bank account and I have statments showing transactions in our local suburbs.

My imployer at the time is willing to write a letter confirming that i lived with my partner at her address.

I also have purchase an engagement ring so I can propose when I return, I have submitted the certificate off insurance to immi as proof of ongoing intentions.

WILL THIS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BE SATISFACTORY FOR IMMI TO CONSIDER APPROVING OUR APPLICATION??

Guest wanderer
Not recieved by the case officer yet....

For the first 3 months off our relationship we have no evidence of me living with my partner.

We did share each others bank account and I have statments showing transactions in our local suburbs.

My imployer at the time is willing to write a letter confirming that i lived with my partner at her address.

I also have purchase an engagement ring so I can propose when I return, I have submitted the certificate off insurance to immi as proof of ongoing intentions.

Will certainly help but I think it will be documents like the bank account references, a copy with highlighted entries that will count more so than a three page letter but do use that with dot point entries.

I would also read http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/35relationship.htm and reread the booklet closely.

Partner Visa: Offshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 309 and 100) including all the links and the Checklist http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/_pdf/309-100-checklist.pdf are also invaluable to read, absorb and use.

Guest Excursion

Hi again, we have been searching through all our documents and have found a few thinga that may go towards helping us prove my residencial status.

I am still somewhat expecting a rejection letter. The quantity of information that require is shear mindboggling fortunately my partner and only have problems with the beginning few months so we though we may re-apply (on-shore) in 9-12 months

Does anyone know if its possible to re-apply for this visa ? Im not talking about an appeal but actually reapply.

I will be calling immi in the morning to inquire but if anyone knows it would be nice to know.

Check with a migration expert to be sure but I've read nothing that prohibits you from re-applying other than the cost of having to pay the visa application fee all over again. Your medical and PCCs are valid for 12 months so you shouldn't need to do those again if you re-apply before they expire.

Best of luck :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same email requesting stuff to prove I had been living with my OH for the first 2.5 months.. I also had a phonecall from a really nice lady who wasnt my case officer but just giving me the news so I didn't panic... It didn't work! Anyway, have spent the past two days looking for more evidence and have managed to find some things... If they dont accept this I actually am screwed!

Excursion - good luck

Guest Guest31881
A stat dec from a family member or friend to confirm the date that you moved in and that you have lived continuously together since then may also help. As may invoices and letters sent to you at that address if you have any.

This is what I did, I got a stat dec from family to confirm the relationship.

3 pages is not to long for your personal statement, the more info the better. backed up by dated photo's if possible.:jiggy:

Archived