Gold coast fish n chips

sandyhex

To all you Gold Coast POI members. Do you ever fancy good ole English Fish n Chips? well you can have them,

Try

BROADWATER PARK SEAFOOD

MARINE PARADE

SOUTHPORT

Open 8.30am-7.30pm 7 days

Serves only Fresh Fish and proper Spuds (chip them themselves)

Cod n Chips wrapped in paper $7.50

Cajun Barramundi $11.00

Best Burgers on Gold Coast

also fresh sandwiches and baguettes made by Mel my Sister in law

A few doors up BICYCLE WORLD MARINE PARADE for new, repairs and spares, services carried out by my Brother Stephen

Give them both a try meet 2 more very friendly Brits.

Purely for feedback if you go to either mention PIO.

Both Stephen & Mel are employed at these business's not owners, have been on Gold Coast since December 2008 and loving it.

Sandy

• 1 year later...
Guest mudgecacc

The service at Broadwater seafood was 1 out of 10, and the food was less than that- unedible. very poor indeed

To all you Gold Coast POI members. Do you ever fancy good ole English Fish n Chips? well you can have them,

Try

BROADWATER PARK SEAFOOD

MARINE PARADE

SOUTHPORT

Open 8.30am-7.30pm 7 days

Serves only Fresh Fish and proper Spuds (chip them themselves)

Cod n Chips wrapped in paper $7.50

Cajun Barramundi $11.00

Best Burgers on Gold Coast

also fresh sandwiches and baguettes made by Mel my Sister in law

A few doors up BICYCLE WORLD MARINE PARADE for new, repairs and spares, services carried out by my Brother Stephen

Give them both a try meet 2 more very friendly Brits.

Purely for feedback if you go to either mention PIO.

Both Stephen & Mel are employed at these business's not owners, have been on Gold Coast since December 2008 and loving it.

Sandy

Guest The Ropey HOFF

We had some fish and chips at Broadwater ............ i think, is it where you get a ticket after you order and they put it on a tray and you have to wait for ages? If it is i have to agree the batter wasn't great, but the fish was nice and the chips were ok. We had two lots of fish and chips in Rockingham and Manduragh in WA and they were gorgeous the best fish and chips i have ever had, big thick pieces of white fish, great crispy batter and no fatty horrible after taste like we get in the uk, i can't eat fish and chips here anymore, the fish is so poor and the fatty after taste leaves me gagging.

Guest Ph0en1x
no fatty horrible after taste like we get in the uk

I have never had that problem, i suggest you complain next time

Guest The Ropey HOFF

We get all over we have tried several outlets and the quality of fish is very poor here in the uk, compared to Australia, big thick white pieces, instead of scrotty thin pieces, maybe you like it like that, but i don't.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I love the fish from Brid and Scarborough as well, it seems bigger, thicker and fresher than the fish we get 100km in land, i don't know why.

Archived