Our Reccie Report WA Sept 2009 - The Batsons

teejaygb

Hi

We stayed in Somely for 6 months (left landlord sold ) no probs. quinns on front was originally a holiday village so houses were and are like butlins chalets., not for permanent habitation ( facts checked) We are now rentin at mindARIE ( close to the marmion lol ) and have pests like hoons etc nah bother. I cant get my head around the butler , blah blah souless estate ****. Iluk=a is nice crap errr iluka and ocean reef and burns beach difference 2 roads , lot dearer think case of bATSONS BOUQUET , rekkys are waste of time till you are here foir a period cos you are in hliday mode and know **** , ps mass brawl at cottesloe last nite wot news no thats wot 2 million a plot gets you anonymity ( bugger spelled it right lol)

Hoons are bloody pain in the a*** whichever suburb you live in I am afraid Yorkshirepom.

I agree with coming for a reccie will not give people the whole picture.

Once you live here for a while, then you really get the feeling of each place.

Hoons are bloody pain in the a*** whichever suburb you live in I am afraid Yorkshirepom.

I agree with coming for a reccie will not give people the whole picture.

Once you live here for a while, then you really get the feeling of each place.

Totally agrree mate took the dog a walk and that Clarecastle retreat is full of grafitti , wot a neighbourhood , 2 .5 mil a block wot a dump ( in my dreams )

Guest guest17301

A good kid will do well in whatever school you put them in...just makes parents feel better to say their kid is at the top school. As for Clarkson, haven't seen it all but don't know what the fuss is about, Brighton estate (is that Clarkson?) is lovely if you like that sort of thing, all new and shiny but very characterless. Wouldn't turn my nose up at a free house there though! Very few suburbs to be avoided here IMO except Heathridge. C'mon someone disagree with me, lol

A good kid will do well in whatever school you put them in...just makes parents feel better to say their kid is at the top school. As for Clarkson, haven't seen it all but don't know what the fuss is about, Brighton estate (is that Clarkson?) is lovely if you like that sort of thing, all new and shiny but very characterless. Wouldn't turn my nose up at a free house there though! Very few suburbs to be avoided here IMO except Heathridge. C'mon someone disagree with me, lol

FREE MY ARSE , stop trollin FI ,obviously you need a sat nav ,characterless just like the orig pomsville woodnale ,kingsley ,houses houses houses. Inside of brighton theres bugger all but bush (bit bloody scary) till wamnneroo road ,connolly drive is extending very slowly 100 yards in next 3 months but forgot the wo0rld ends at perth and ocean reef :tongue:

Guest guest17301
FREE MY ARSE , stop trollin FI ,obviously you need a sat nav ,characterless just like the orig pomsville woodnale ,kingsley ,houses houses houses. Inside of brighton theres bugger all but bush (bit bloody scary) till wamnneroo road ,connolly drive is extending very slowly 100 yards in next 3 months but forgot the wo0rld ends at perth and ocean reef :tongue:

:biglaugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theleeclan

Great report Tina, thank you for sharing your experiences. Pleased to hear about work situation as hubby a roofer hoping a similar situation.

• 5 months later...

Archived