Rentals in Brisbane Area HELP!

Guest mathewclarealis

Hi i am a sparky that moved here from uk 6 months ago , quick run down on my situation was: tra trade assesment before we came (vetassess is now what they do). once we were here 6 weeks to apply for an australian trade certificate , then once you have the certificate you enrol in skills tech and do a wiring rules course and a assessment and you get a restricted licence once you done wiring rules and 4-6 months on job training you can , if skills tech signs you off , apply for a full licence.

the best and easiest route to a full licence is via south-australia.

you have to do wiring rules (correspondence or 2.5 weeks full time ) then you just apply for a interstate agreement queensland licence.)

be prepared for lots of frustration and lots of swearing.

IT DROVE ME NUTS.

post on the jobs part, there is a couple of guys on there very helpfull and more clued up than me.

DO SOUTH-AUSTRALIA. SAVE YOURSELF MONEY AND TIME

peer vet is the college you need to contact.

GOOD LUCK

Hi Joyce,

I am having difficulty getting you to reply to my mails regarding the 2 bed apartment we will need from the 2nd December for at least a month. Please could you confirm if these dates are available so we can make alternative arrangements.

Raych

Hi Joyce,

I am having difficulty getting you to reply to my mails regarding the 2 bed apartment we will need from the 2nd December for at least a month. Please could you confirm if these dates are available so we can make alternative arrangements.

Raych

Hiya Hon

Sorry I can't help :sad: we'd have loved to have you stay at our rental. Have you tried Auspitality in Thornlands. It's a studio apartment, but lovely and has access to the pool etc.

Also, take a look at Stayz and Takeabreak - Brisbane Bayside - maybe there will be something on there for you.

Can't wait for you to arrive! Looking forwards to meeting you.

Give me a shout if you get desparate - I could help you out for a few of the weeks you need. School hols just tend to get booked up so early.

Love

Rudi

x

Archived