Is the grass greener on the other side or not ?

Guest jewels1356

Guest flipflop
Flip Flop Qld and Perth are very different mate, especially the weather.

Cal x

Come on, he said 330 days in one year almost sun EVERY day ,hmmmm taking it a bit far don't you think cal.:cool:

Guest brooksey

No mate. Thats the genuine truth. If it does rain which is very rare the day still starts with clear blue skies and the clouds come about 4pm and are gone again for the morning. I stand by my 330 clear blue sky mornings. Why would i lie?

Guest Darwin's coming too
Where the hell do you live mate....:laugh:

The Sunshine Coast - clues in the name mate !

Come on, he said 330 days in one year almost sun EVERY day ,hmmmm taking it a bit far don't you think cal.:cool:

No ,He is pretty spot on actually,He actually said clear blue sky's ,, not sun as wrote in your quote,, i live just under an hour away and all through winter we had beautiful blue skies, its now coming rain season and that blue is still there when we wake up.

For some strange reason if it rains or storms it seems to happen around early evening and its going dark then anyway.

They don't call QLD the sunshine state for nothing you know! lol

Cal x

The grass can be greener but you need to nurture it, taking the time that you need to adjust, don't expect it all to happen over night.

At the moment for us this is so much harder financially but the grass is defiantely greener, I still think there are plenty of opportunities to be had here.

Laying down our roots and waiting for them to flourish !!!:cute:

Kimx

p.s. Yep I go with the others defiantely lots of blue sky's, which always cheer you up when the going gets tough !!

Guest flipflop
No ,He is pretty spot on actually,He actually said clear blue sky's ,, not sun as wrote in your quote,, i live just under an hour away and all through winter we had beautiful blue skies, its now coming rain season and that blue is still there when we wake up.

For some strange reason if it rains or storms it seems to happen around early evening and its going dark then anyway.

They don't call QLD the sunshine state for nothing you know! lol

Cal x

ok I stand corrected, Perth is nothing like that except for the summer and the odd day now and again.

Archived