Red Rooster

LukeM

Guest siamsusie

I have been there Geoff, loved it and the train journey as well thro the man ferns, the only railway I believe to go uphill on chains isnt it? Havent done the boat trip though, waiting for warmer weather. Great pictures you have there many many thanks ss x

Guest tiarnizak

Charcoal chicken is the best in my opinion, great food and good value for money with the portions you get. Can't beat a good hungry jacks though - whoppers are brilliant!

Hell NO!!!!!!

Melbourne boy through and through. I was about 16 when we moved there. If you are going to go for a drive, take the hellyer gorge road (makes you feel like you are in Tassie!!) you'll get some wonderful pictures + cradle mountain is only just down the road (sorry to the OP good thing is no red roosters!!!)

82464550_e2c1e1c1ff.jpg

No worries. I think Red Rooster could do the world a favour by removing their restaurants and replacing them with a few trees and some overgrowth and you'll get more little mini beauty spots popping up all over the place!!

Anybody who's been to Surfers Paradise, gone down the main shopping precinct... can you imagine what that would look like where the RR is... opposite McDonald's, near Hungry Jacks etc, just a random few trees?!

Save the trees, kill Red Rooster! :biglaugh:

Nice weather in SE UK today btw, it's raining... yay!!

Guest Paula125
No worries. I think Red Rooster could do the world a favour by removing their restaurants and replacing them with a few trees and some overgrowth and you'll get more little mini beauty spots popping up all over the place!!

Anybody who's been to Surfers Paradise, gone down the main shopping precinct... can you imagine what that would look like where the RR is... opposite McDonald's, near Hungry Jacks etc, just a random few trees?!

Save the trees, kill Red Rooster! :biglaugh:

Nice weather in SE UK today btw, it's raining... yay!!

Last time we were there (in May) it was closed, I think, for refurbishment. We're off to Surfers again next week and I can't say I'll be going to Red Rooster when we're there!

Archived