Vic ss passed

MazPaul

I have just got the email confirming my offer of state sponsorship for Victoria my question is what do i have to do now? Victoria say they will inform DIAC of my offer but do i need to contact the DIAC to change my 175 visa application to a 176 visa application. Any help is most welcome and info on contacting the right department at the DIAC would be much appreciated. Thanks Paul.:wink:

What do you mean by not good changes. Do i have to contact the diac or just let vic do it.

Please see the following thread:

New Changes to STATE SPONSORED MIGRATION

I applied to WA & they let the DIAC know for me, after I sent back the form accepting the SS....There is a thread on here specifically about Victoria, someone on there is sure to know 100%

Good Luck:yes:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Paul

As far as your SS is concerned, you need to reply to VIC accepting their offer of sponsorship. They will then inform the ASPC that you have accepted sponsorship from VIC. I would contact the ASPC myself and let them know as well. Please click on "Contact Us" and then "Visa Enquiries" towards the top right on the DIAC website.

I understand from an earlier thread of yours that you are a Vehicle Painter and that you lodged a subclass 175 application back in Feb 2009.

You have done all the right things but the Minister dropped a bombshell yesterday without a prior word to a soul. Please read this thread because it affects you as well:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/69397-new-changes-state-sponsored-migration.html

If you want to move to Oz promptly you may have to consider a temporary subclass 457 visa to start with.

Cheers

Gill

Guest qwerqwer
I have just got the email confirming my offer of state sponsorship for Victoria my question is what do i have to do now? Victoria say they will inform DIAC of my offer but do i need to contact the DIAC to change my 175 visa application to a 176 visa application. Any help is most welcome and info on contacting the right department at the DIAC would be much appreciated. Thanks Paul.:wink:

what is your timeline for VIC SS?

Guest qwerqwer
It took about 3 weeks to get the vic ss.

wow, what is quick one, some ppl wait nearly half year and still waiting, I read at other forums, lucky you

Archived