Go TRA or Vetasess.

Nick and sez

HI guys, im nearly finished filling out my Vetasess paper assesment to go back to vetasess and have spoken to quite a few peple who are plumbing and heating engineers with NVQ and ACS tickets like me, and most say to go via the Vetasess route, but reading through many threads it seems lots of different Trades have gone the cheaper AQF route which is what i would like to do.

This is mainly to save about £1400.00 on the application and practical test if i get that far.

Are there any other plumbers with gas ACS tickets and NVQ level 2 that have any more thoughts because i want to know if i can ngo the ACF route and save a shed load of dosh to put towards the Migration agent, as we are currently going it alone.

Any solid replies would be good .

Thanks NICK.:err:

My husband is a plumber and we have recently been through the Vetassess process and since received state sponsorship from Victoria. I have today, finally sent off all visa paperwork and passports etc to our agent to finally lodge our application. I am sure that Vetassess is the only route that you as a plumber can take. I have also read threads from other trades regarding alternative routes but they don't apply.

It's a costly process and they have you by the danglies!

Did you guys get an agent to do the Vetasess paper asessment work for you or did you do the work, im not too sure how much evidence that they want on the SR2 form and alos i haventn done some of the duties ie fusion welding before.

Any advice on what your OH put in his paperwork.

Thanks Nick.

Archived