form 80 grrrr!!!!

realitynotincluded

just when you think you have just got to wait for yes or no... they throw form 80 at you.

Filled it to best my ability but l am worried as l have managed to get a job after we sent application off. My hubby is the main applicant for a ens 856 so his side is ok but l have just started a job as a support worker which l didnt put down at the time... Any advice how this might effect me and what l should do ... l would greatly appreiciate:confused:

Guest Tracy Swann

Hi form 80, not sure what this form is, its been years since i did all that. the only advice i can give is to tell the truth, you have some where to go from there, if you leave important information out, you have no where to go, cause immagration don't give any second chances. Maybe it would be a good idea to get in touch with an immagration agent.

Hope it all works out for you.

Tracy

Form 80 is a doddle, it's also been raising a lot of questions of late. As far as I can tell you, your circumstances are nothing to worry about and as long as you take time over the form and fill it in all correctly and leave nothing out then you should be absolutely fine. It's just gathering up some extra information about you as individuals to help your case along. That is all.

Archived