In what way is the lifestyle better?

k8bug79

An excellent post thanks. I def think you are right life is what you make it. We have def got the travel bug and like you say we don't have to make it a permanent move!!!

We'll welcome you to our wide brown land then, when you're ready:hug:

An excellent post thanks. I def think you are right life is what you make it. We have def got the travel bug and like you say we don't have to make it a permanent move!!!

Kate, it is built in a Cornish person to travel and to improve their situations, Look at our mining ancestors!

name does ring a bell. Although I am not in with the village so to speak. Would i know him from anything specific? I don't send my kids to the local school here and that seems to be how to get in with the crowd, however I do sell Avon in the village so know a lot of the locals through that

name does ring a bell. Although I am not in with the village so to speak. Would i know him from anything specific? I don't send my kids to the local school here and that seems to be how to get in with the crowd, however I do sell Avon in the village so know a lot of the locals through that

he's your M.P.

he's your M.P.

Ah that'll be why I recognise the name lol.......... I don't do politics:embarrassed: ha ha

I think I wrote to him though regarding child maintenance and he did very good taking it to commons but got some fob off letter from further up. He was very apologetic tho

Ah that'll be why I recognise the name lol.......... I don't do politics:embarrassed: ha ha

I think I wrote to him though regarding child maintenance and he did very good taking it to commons but got some fob off letter from further up. He was very apologetic tho

My family has been in the village for over 400 years,Gran had the post office,G Grandfather was the local builder, built the methodist chapel, I love the place, and if I go back like I shall do soon for an holiday, I would aim straight foe Mullion and nowhere else.

My family has been in the village for over 400 years,Gran had the post office,G Grandfather was the local builder, built the methodist chapel, I love the place, and if I go back like I shall do soon for an holiday, I would aim straight foe Mullion and nowhere else.

Well when you do head for the Cove Hotel as opposed to the Pollurian, and when you tuck into their delish meals you can know its my hubby that's cooked it for you........unless we're in Oz that is. Great to "meet" someone from this neck of the woods who has done what we are hoping to do

Well when you do head for the Cove Hotel as opposed to the Pollurian, and when you tuck into their delish meals you can know its my hubby that's cooked it for you........unless we're in Oz that is. Great to "meet" someone from this neck of the woods who has done what we are hoping to do

my family owned the Pollurian before it burnt down last century, the Mullion Cove hotel I know has very fine food.

Archived