Vestasses - October Trade Assessment

clairerichie

Hello all, hope everyone is have a great day, we have recenetly sent off all of our paperwork to Vetassess is anyone else in this position or stage that I am at, and has anyone had any reply back from them or know which dates the practical will be sat, am feeling so anxious now.......................

Hello all, hope everyone is have a great day, we have recenetly sent off all of our paperwork to Vetassess is anyone else in this position or stage that I am at, and has anyone had any reply back from them or know which dates the practical will be sat, am feeling so anxious now.......................

Hi

frist you u tall me you are in which thread i have complited my vetassess practical test on 31/08/2009.

So if you are in same thread you need any information about this test please feel free contact me.

ok

hiya - what did you do your practical in?

I did three practical test.

1) DOL Wiring and connect with Motor.

2) Wiring with condut pipe 2 way switch--02 nos, 1 Lamp, 15 A. Socket-02 nos. Connect with proper MCB and ELCB.

3) Connection and Disconnection Processure. One hetear connect with MCB Distribution you have to select proper MCB without Open MCB Cover. Disconnect heater and Reconnect with proper method.

4) Theory quastion 18 nos related to basic electrical Power, resistance, reactance, Voltage, ohms low....

thats all

Archived