Where To Buy Trees & Plants?

emmaj

I would like to buy a lemon tree, lime tree and maybe an orange tree. All potted but large enough to produce fruit. I would also like a couple of pepper and chilli plants, again big / old enough to produce peppers / chillis.

Does anyone know where the best place is to buy these things and also how old they need to be in order to for me to have to 'harvest' my goodies? :jiggy:

Also, ive never grown anything before, so are these easy to maintain and grow?

Many thanks

Emma

x

Guest guest17301

I bought a lemon tree from Bunnings a few weeks ago. I've just put it in a pot and put fertiliser in it, seems to be growing very well. Only small though so I doubt it will fruit for ages. Didn't have much luck with peppers but I think we planted wrong time. Chilli peppers grow well though, need to protect them from pests well. Bought strawberry plant from Bunnings also doing very well got fruit and flowering. Tomato plants doing well too (also from Bunnings.)

Wanneroo market sells young plants and trees too-similar price. Also check the quokka, we got a job lot of plants for $20 some in glazed pots. Seem to be a lot of fruit trees for sale in Quokka too.

Archived