Container checking?????

Guest tracy hunt

Guest Morven33
Hopefully it will slip through but if not you'll get a big bill for cleaning/destruction that no doubt will far exceed the cost of the boots. When you unpack them make sure you scrub them with disinfectant/bleach just in case there is something on them!

Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed! And promise to scrub!

When our container was delivered there were a number of boxes hightlighted that they had been inspected - shoes, garden equipment, bikes and xmas decs were the ones I remember - everything got through and I didn't have to pay anything.

Guest bluenico

It is the Norm for any Shipping container with Tools/Wood to be fumigated - Customs can examine every Container that enters the country if they wish to do So.

I would suggest that anybody taking Garden Furniture Tools with them think again, as it would be a lot less hassle.

If anybody wants a list of Austalian Import Regulations, Feel Free to E Mail Me.

We brought garden equipment (not mower as it was on it's last legs), glass & aluminium table, parasol and chairs. Power washed and cleaned before leaving UK. We didn't have to pay anythin

Ali

Archived