People near to redditch who are moving to perth?

emma&vas

Hi everyone

We are looking to move to perth sometime next year and were looking for people in the same boat as us, who live near to us so we can maybe meet up. I'm 29 and my partner is 30 we live in Redditch worcestershire and we have no children. I'm a hairdresser so we are going over on my trade. We are applying for state sponsorship at the moment and we are with the agents go matilda.

I need people to talk to who are also going to oz because you can only talk to friends who arent going so much!

Thanks Emma:smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi There,

Our family are headed for WA in January.

That's me Dave,my wife Jan and our daughter Eloise.

Jan's a teacher and all we know is it'll be WA somewhere!?!

We live in Coleshill, North Warwickshire.

I think my friends and work mates are "sick to death" hearing about our move down under too.

Regards,

Dave

Hi everyone

We are looking to move to perth sometime next year and were looking for people in the same boat as us, who live near to us so we can maybe meet up. I'm 29 and my partner is 30 we live in Redditch worcestershire and we have no children. I'm a hairdresser so we are going over on my trade. We are applying for state sponsorship at the moment and we are with the agents go matilda.

I need people to talk to who are also going to oz because you can only talk to friends who arent going so much!

Thanks Emma:smile:

hi emma ,i am also a hairdresser but goin to wa on oh trade ,we are fillin in the ss wa form and its doin our heads in have you sent yours off now?we are 40 with 2 kids and live in shirley,:jiggy:

Guest maxfactornackerlacker

Hi janeubu and the rest,

we are from Solihull and my wife is a hairdresser. We have 2 kids 10 & 7. We applied for SS in July on her trade. We are thinking of Secret harbour in Perth, and plan to do a reccie in April 2010. Our friends moved to Perth 3 years ago, and we have been convinced to move over.

Guest thecomptonpoms

Hi Emma, I live in Long Compton in South Warwickshire and am going to Perth for 3 weeks in October for a fact finding holiday. Hope to check out most suburbs, school info, job info etc etc

My dad is originally from Redditch, and it is interesting to hear of the ex-Redditch ex pat community.

Regards Lee

Guest burkecath

Hi there, were Catherine (32) & Matt (36) from swadlincote in derbyshire, we have 2 children (7&8). Were heading Perth around 27th Jan 2010, once visa granted (apparantly 3/4 weeks away?) were going on a 176 WA/SS as my OH -Matt is a joiner. Feels like it has taken forever to get this far (got Agent in Sept 2008, Paperwork passed Dec 08, practical passed Feb 09, SS Granted April 09, Main DIAC appl. made July 09, Meds&PC req'd and done Aug 09, now waiting for final decision!!!! sooooo nervous that something may go wrong at the last minute. Like you all our friends/family have probably heard enough and really sad were gonna go!!!! Be gud to hook up with someone else to talk about this stuff who has a real idea of what were going through :-)

Archived