ACT sponsorship

Guest JUDITH

Guest JUDITH

Hi,

I applied for the 176 sponsorship on June 29th and are still waiting. It seems ACT is now taking much more time than they were told. Is there anyone also waiting for the ACT sponsorship?

Judith

Guest JUDITH
Ours took a while, we got accepted and now have case officer

Hi Sabink,

What do you mean 'get accepted'? I got a receipt from them one week after my application. Apart from that, nothing from them so far...

Guest mikka711

We applied on 13th June - our agent says the ACT told him we shouldn't expect to hear anything before mid-September:swoon:

Guest JUDITH
We applied on 13th June - our agent says the ACT told him we shouldn't expect to hear anything before mid-September:swoon:

what is your status? High or low priority? The waiting time may differ a bit depends on the priority.

Guest mikka711
what is your status? High or low priority? The waiting time may differ a bit depends on the priority.

we're 176 normal priority = 30 working days

Guest claire delighted

Looking for help ACT are stating they may now reject my application as they are no longer relying on people to sell the house for their proof of monies! They now want to see a few thousand in the bank prior to the sell of my house which i dont have :( Can anyone give me some advice i have until 30th September before they reject, they have had my application since 4th June and thats them just letting me know i have problems????

HELP PLEASE

Archived