visa bureau

Guest mtcosby

Guest mtcosby

My family & I have just started the immigration process with visa bureau and we have paid for the first stage verificastion. Has anyone delt with them? we have been in contact with a xxxxxx xxxxxxx, who seems very helpful, but at the end of the day she is getting paid for our services.

Any feedback good our bad apprieciated.

regards.

M & T

Guest Ian G

Sorry M&T,

Can't help as I have been dealing with Overseas Emigration but I am sure that someone will be able to give you some feedback.

Cheers

Ian

Guest TheTaylors

We are using Visa Bureau too and are at the same stage as you - ie just paid first stage verification. So far so good. They have been extremely helpful with our endless questions so far.

Guest pippycol

we also used visa bureau and found them very helpfull case worker was really friendly and helpfull gave us her personal e-mail address when bureau had probs with theirs.

col & pip

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi

We are using Visa Bureau as well and have been pleased with their service so far. We are now just putting together our visa app whilst waiting for a response to our TRA.

They were really helpful with the TRA, answering all my questions very promptly.

Lou

Guest mtcosby

Thank you for all your feedback, we are just on the first hurdle... we have paid our first instalment and so far so good...( sitting here with everything crossed).. we are waiting for our next stage... will keep you all updated good or bad..xx

Guest michele'n'michael

Yes we're using the visa bureau Marek Starke, he's been really helpful & e mails quickly if we've a querie.(i just wish we could get the refs for the TRA to be as quick)!!

Guest thepriceclan

we also used them and lauren and we go in october cool the price was cheaper than some other agencys aswell

• 2 years later...

Glad to hear Visa Bureau is OK. I used them to get ETA's for my wife and I to travel to Oz on 21st Feb. for 3 month family visit. Thought I was dealing with the official govt. site (daft I know).

Didn't want to get to the airport and find I'd been scammed.

My family & I have just started the immigration process with visa bureau and we have paid for the first stage verificastion. Has anyone delt with them? we have been in contact with a xxxxxx xxxxxxx, who seems very helpful, but at the end of the day she is getting paid for our services.

regards.

M & T

Hi mtcosby,

I have been with Visa Bureau since the start of my application and they are very helpful and very professional. They keep you up to date with any news and will advise you on the best route to take. I paid my fee's with Visa Bureau along time ago but it doesnt matter how long the visa process takes, they will always be there for help and advice until I receive my visa, at no extra cost.

I would recommend them to anyone else.

Hope this helps

Matt

We used Visa Bureau and have to agree - they were fab and really helpful when it came to filling the forms.

I remember how excited I felt when we started the process and the first stage verification with them. Good luck with your application.

Denise x

Guest bindog1uk

Hi there, we too are using Visa Bureau, Marek Starke is our agent there and he always replies on the day you e-mail, problems are getting replies from Australia. Visa Bureau are very good and are very thougher before they submit your paperwork to avoid delays later along the line. Good luck Lesley.

regards.

M & T

Hi,

We are using Visa Bureau and have been with them since April 2008. We are at a later stage having paid the 2nd payment and are currently hoping to lodge our 3rd visa in the next few months!

They have had to deal with all the visa changes from last year that affected so many people and are always at the end of the phone or computer!

No probs so far(well not from them!)

Jodie

Guest AndyandYvonneD

We used Visa Bureau, they're brill with advice and filling forms etc, just seem to be a bit slow at retreiving final information from ASPC, so you'll need to push them a bit in the final stages of your visa application

Archived