Dunstable Downs Picnic Update

Which dates can you make for the picnic?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which dates can you make for the picnic?

• Sat May 5th
    • Sun May 6th
    • Sat May 19th
    • Sun May 20th
    • Sat June 2nd
    • Sun June 3rd
    • Sat June 29th
    • Sun June 30th

Hi Guys,

have been handed a very pretty and colourful copy of Michael's new work rota so I can see which are his weekends off. With this thread I am posting a poll to see which dates you guys think are best for having our Poms in Oz picnic. Please post on it and then I can start arranging finer details. I know it's still a bit early in advance but that way we won't double book ourselves will we!!!!

Felicity:wubclub:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest michele'n'michael

Hi Felicity I must've been asleep! What picnic are you on about & where's it at? lo Michelex

Guest michele'n'michael
He he he, read the thread title - Dunstable Downs picnic!!!!

If you're not from round Milton Keynes, Northants, Bedford way - Dunstable is near Luton

Ha thats in France isn't it??

:biglaugh:

Well it is when you're from the North East!!lol x

Guest steve110

I have to work alternate saturdays, so i will have to work out which saturday falls when.

saturdays are better for me.

Guest graham$nic

Hi felicity we can only make the the last sunday in june due to it being my birthday on the six and my mums the 19 and she is have a party so if we miss will have to try and catch another one cheers xx

Guest tahe49

should it not say

Saturday 30th June (not 29th)

and Sunday 1st Aug (not 30th)

Just thought I would check :unsure:

A bank holiday weekend is a good idea, much better for us as well steve. I'm confused which dates at the mo, ill just go with whatever!!!:D

I've seen that Tim has voted.........its an awful long way to come for a picnic!!!:swoon:

Small disclaimer - It should be Sat 30th of June and Sun 1st July!!! Blame Mr B for this one guys!!!!

Watch this spce - date to be confirmed later and then we'll start proper organising.

Gonna check out the disposable barbie thing too - sounds like a fab idea.

Felicity:wubclub:

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi Felicity,

if on a date we're free, would love to meet you all. Have voted on dates so look forward to confirmed dates.

Only in the Midlands so should be able to find you all with directions!!

Nicki and family

xx

Guest kimdownie

Hi Felicity,

I have missed a bit of gossip, but have posted my dates, looking forward to it allready!!!

Kim

Guest Angelcake

Just checked my hectic social diary and we can make all of those dates!

Must get out more!!

Angelcake

Guest cheryl

Would love to meet you all, we can't make any dates in June we fly out to oz 2nd June for a break and to sort a few things out whilst there.

I will watch this space to see when its arranged for.

Cheryl x

Guest steve110

cannot do the 2nd and 3rd weekends in may.

my smallests birthday is on the 15th so having a party that weekend ,and my parents are coming up the weekend after.

Ok guys - here we go. The Poms in Oz picnic on Dunstable Downs will take place on Saturday 2nd June. We will be there at about 12.30 so feel free to join us anytime from then.

All we ask is that you bring yourselves, your families, a picnic basket and any food that you and yours wish to eat. (A bit of nice weather wouldn't go amiss either!)

Let us know if you are definitely going to be joining us - just so we know we won't be nilly-no-mates.

We will (hopefully) be wearing our poms t-shirts and maybe even have a few aussie flags to draw even more attention to ourselves.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Felicity:cute:

Guest Rachel&Stu

Hi Felicity!

Any chance of some directions? We will definitely be coming, but some directions once we get into Bedfordshire would be great.

Thanks hun.

Cheers,

Rachel:wubclub:

Guest steve110

so far got a clear weekend ..... we"ll be there ..........

directions would be good as well .... yes i know where the downs are,but they do go on for quite a way .......

Archived