ever so lonely!!

Guest wise owl

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anna101

Hiya wise owl, sorry to hear ur board my little one goes to kindy every tuesday so if u fancy meeting for a coffee any tue i can b chid free annax

Guest wise owl

Hi anna

love to meet up next tue, if you like where would you like to meet? robina or Pac Fair? and what time? around 10.00 ? let me know o.k same goes for you too Lynn! I will sign on next mon 15/09/09 hope to see ya soon ...........the wise one......lol

Hiya yeah next tue is good for me and 10 am is great, if its ok could we do robina i have only been to pac fair once and i got so lost ended up taking me an hr to find the car again lol. just name a place when u come on line on monday and i will meet you their xx

Guest wise owl

Hi Anna 101

Just to say I will meet you at a shop called 'Fiera'! it's a jewellery shop, which is outside of David Jone's dept store at 10.00 tue !! it's down a couple of doors from a shop called 'Country Road' they sell ladies and menswear...........it's easy Anna. so don't get lost now....lol

Guest wise owl

Hi Lynn

What's happening Lynn? are you coming for a coffee tomorrow 15/09/09 tue as I have not heard back from you.......hope to see you their

Guest wise owl

Thanks for thinking of me tearose, I hope that you have made lot's of new friends on this forum!! you know you could always ask your old mates back home, to follow you out here!!........just a thought

Hi Lynn

What's happening Lynn? are you coming for a coffee tomorrow 15/09/09 tue as I have not heard back from you.......hope to see you their

Hi, sorry not been on here properly over the last few days and missed this :embarrassed:

I can't get down there tomorrow (tues) as I have got to stay in for a delivery.

Have a good time with Anna and hopefully we'll get to meet up soon in the near future.

Lyn

Guest wise owl
what part of M/c are you from and how long have you lived in OZ???????????????bet it makes you feel at home seeing Manchester written like M/C you can tell I'm from there lol from Ashton on Mersey, Sale almost three years ago

Yeah! Hi

yes I do remember M/C I'm from Whitefield, been here many moon's now, still miss the place, where do you live now? :spinny:

Guest wise owl
just a quick reply, will be down your way early next week so yep, up for that, will reply proper later just going out x

Lyn.......when are you gonna get your act together??? :jiggy:

Guest Tracy Swann

:biggrin:

hi i have a friend on Coomera waters well two actually who live on there, im moving on Sunday from Melbourne to the SUNSHINE COAST and will be based in Mooloolaba for temp untill we get fixed up for a more perminant home RIKKI AND MARK ASHLEY AND NIAMH

Hi Dunscome family, welcome to the sunshine coast i hope it is all going well for you. We have been here three years from Ireland. If I can help with anything please ask, its a big move and sometimes the smallest things can bog you down.

I have just joined this site and am not very technical, not sure how it all works,

We have alot of good contacts on the sunshine coast, that my be able to help.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers

Tracy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wise owl
live in Portland Victoria,any know of it????? haha its at the end of nowhere ,very pretty,best fishing place for tuna,wish we likes fishing lol

Eerr!! Hello.......anyone?...... I'm still here and I'm still lonely!!!........is anybody out there???:arghh:

Guest wise owl

Hi Annie

Thanks for getting back to me,............hay, can you get to Pacific Fair one day, there may be a bus that goes straight their........let me know o.k

Guest ragdoll annie

Hi Wise Owl,

Real nice to hear from you....can do next Friday(16th) if any good for you?...Have not been to Pac Fair for a while so would like that very much...will leave time to you..whatever suits!

Annie x

Guest ragdoll annie

Hi Wise Owl...had not heard from you so thought you could not make it(i sent you a pm at the weekend)..and arranged something else...however...leave it with me and i'll try and un-arrange it and get back to you tonight when Hubby gets home from work..hope thats ok?

Annie x

Guest wise owl

Hi Annie

Sorry about that! speed was down on my internet.....(school holidays) o.k I will leave it with you, I'm o.k for next week too! Annie.....I will check in tonight.........bye for now

Guest wise owl

Hey Annie

when are you free next week??.......if you come to the Robina train station I will meet you their....if you like.....let me know...o.k

Archived