Guest pakistan

Guest mohammad

Hi Sarah,

We applied on 27th july to bangkok office and application was received on 31 july they also asked for original birth certificate which we sent after 1 month but we have not heard anything yet , so it has been 4 months since lodging our documents and I miss my wife so much.

You have been lucky to get the acknowledgement with 4 days of applying.I guess patience is the main element after having applied the visa as even on querying they say that the processing time is 6-9 months which i guess is same for ya too.

Hi Guys,

My wife applied in may as well. she got acknowledgement by the end of may, then they asked for form 80 and some documents which we provided straight away. since then there is not correspondense. its getting really frustrating as we sent them email once and still they didn't reply back.. have any of you got their visa who applied in may??

Hey Saad ,

Your case seems quite similar to me.Can you share which date exactly you applied in May.According to my acknowledgement letter they received my application on 11th May 2009.when was your police certificate issued and is it with 3 months validity as all others? Later they asked me for Form 80 which i missed out earlier.

Hi Sarah,

We applied early May and received acknowledgement after 10 days. Then late july they asked us for form 80, some family affidavites and new police certificate. since then we haven't heard back from them.

Any one had any success or any correspondance. I actually went back to pakistan last month and we emailed them, but no reply.

Hey guys, did any of you also submit your CV as well???? I just checked on the Australian High Commission Bangkok's website n the checklist also included a full CV for applicants over the age of 17 years. I havent submitted it n they havent even asked for it!!!

Guest mohammad

Has anyone actually called the embassy in thailand to ask how their visa is progressing?

I called to ask if they had received all the documents that they had requested ie; birth certificate , medical and aos . They said they have received them but they didn't tell me about the case.

Hey guys i am having another anxiety attack over the relationship statement that we wrote.Since we had an arranged marriage and met twice before the wedding and my husband left for australia the next day after the wedding, our statements are almost half page long with dates and general details of how we communicate when we are apart. I also attached screen shots of my gmail inbox and outbox highlighting our email correspondence. Also provided were wedding pictures and DVD.I hope they do not create an issue over that...kindly help me ease out the anxiety and tell me how long were your statements?????Especially PAKISTAN who recently got the visa??????

Mohammad

I emailed my CO to tell him that my husband will be in pakistan mid-feb to mid-march and told him to kindly speed up our processing so that we can leave together...but no replies!!!!so lets wait is all i can say!!!

Dear Pakistan,

could you plz tell me how long was your relationship statement and since when have you been married?????My husband is also in Adelaide and is a surgeon.Which hospital does your husband work in????What other supporting material did you include????I enclosed wedding pictures and DVD as well!!!

Guest pakistan

hi anusha..i find my wedding scenario a little similar to yours.. we had an arranged marriage..had nikkah and met my husband 2 times then he left to australia...we sent our actual emails and a 2 page relationship cover letter stating our nikkah dates and a brief intro about my career/job and my husbands to the embassy...we also sent our nikkah pics and our get-togather pics...thank God we got our visa exact after 6 months, which was a loooong wait..anyway i can understand ur frustration, now that ur hubby is coming and u are unsure abt ur visa....wishing u all the best..

hey anusha,

Firstly as asked by you before i didnt even submit my Cv and yes i also saw it on the immigration website but probably they are the new add ons.Secondly my Relationship statement was about a page long stating all the requirements of proving the genuity of our relationship.We submitted Weddings photographs and DVDs too.Guess its the timeperiod which is making us wait:( hope Everyone gets their visa soon and yes its

building anxiety day by day.:(

Hi Girls

I am very glad that I find out this forum today but also sad to see that its taking that long time as me and my hubby was expecting time period of 3 to 4 months but its look like long wait now as cases are logging at Thailand.

We get married week ago as my hubby come back from Australia early this month. We are now in process of submitting the application and gathering all the required document. But now when we are checking the checklist of Thailand Embassy we cannot see the requirement of Form 888 of statutory decleration but in main website of Australia immigration its mentioned there. Did u girls submit that form too ? We are thinking of sending it anyway and one more thing my hubby did bring signed form 888 of statutory decleration of one the friend (he is australian citizen) as he was aware of our relationship but as the requirement is of two person decleration can we use the 2nd decleration of person living here in Pakistan as he is family friend and know us very well and if yes then do we use the same form 888 or some other document ??

Please guide me girls about this statutory decleration as we are thinking of showing emails, marriage pictures etc as proof of relationship like as u people mentioned here.

Thank you

Kanwal

Please can someone help us as regarding Statutory declaration by a supporting witness (Form 888) as what will be the procedure in case like me as I am in Pakistan and we don't have other Australian citizen or Australian Permenant resident witness so can we use other witness from Pakistan who knows me and my sponsor relationship ??

I hope someone can guide us about it by giving example how they done it

Thank you

Guest siamsusie
Please can someone help us as regarding Statutory declaration by a supporting witness (Form 888) as what will be the procedure in case like me as I am in Pakistan and we don't have other Australian citizen or Australian Permenant resident witness so can we use other witness from Pakistan who knows me and my sponsor relationship ??

I hope someone can guide us about it by giving example how they done it

Thank you

Kanwal:wubclub: mine were signed by Australians but on the right hand side of Form 888 it states: You can obtain a statement from people that do know you if you are abroad. Have a look at the form. Its on page one underneath the words Form 888.

Best wishes Susie

Hi

From my understanding FORM 888 has to be produced by the partner who lives in Australia ie who is sponsoring your partner visa. so I guess It should be from one of the Australian PR or Citizen.In addition to that you can also submit declaration from relative or friend from pakistan as supporting document for your application.so ask you hubby to get form 888 signed by PR or citizen

Guest siamsusie
Hi

From my understanding FORM 888 has to be produced by the partner who lives in Australia ie who is sponsoring your partner visa. so I guess It should be from one of the Australian PR or Citizen.In addition to that you can also submit declaration from relative or friend from pakistan as supporting document for your application.so ask you hubby to get form 888 signed by PR or citizen

I have pulled up Form 888 and it is there side right hand side http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/888.pdf , if the sponsor is in Australia then as you say he can fill in his papers with an Australian sponsor, other than that it appears that the above is acceptable. Best wishes Susie:wubclub:

They should be witnessed or certified according to the legal practices of the relevant country

If you are outside Australia and are unable to get an Australian

citizen or Australian permanent resident to complete a

statutory declaration in support of your relationship with your

partner, you may obtain statements from people who know

you and your sponsor

The above was the statement in the FORM 888 and my guess is your husband is now living in australia , he is not out of australia. if he too is outside of australia then I agree what siamsussie has said.

Hi

Thank you for reply abrar. Yes that's right my hubby did bring witness declaration (form 888) of one of his friend (he is Australian citizen) as he knows about our relationship. But the problem is requirement is of two declaration so can we use the 2nd declaration of person from Pakistan and if yes then which form we will use as Form 888 is required to be filled only be Australian Citizen or PR.

if you want to get declaration from friends in pakistan you have to get singed in leagal documents. Indians use to get the declaration in a stamp papper( legal document) attested by Notary public or people from the list of occupation (form 888). do you guys also use stamp papper or any bond type as legal document??? if so you should get declaration in that.

if you want to get declaration from friends in pakistan you have to get singed in leagal documents. Indians use to get the declaration in a stamp papper( legal document) attested by Notary public or people from the list of occupation (form 888). do you guys also use stamp papper or any bond type as legal document??? if so you should get declaration in that.

Thank you for help and yes i think we also use here stamp paper which is singed by Notrary public so i guess that would be the way we can the other declaration as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I need another help .. As we are thinking of filing the case directly to Thailand for Partner visa (currently located in Pakistan) .. can someone here please explain how the pay the fees (i mean whether in Pakistani Rupees or in Thai Currency) and which courier they uses to send the all the papers and documents from Pakistan ?

Lookiing forward for quick information guys as i am getting quite anxious before sending all the documents (if u have any additional tips before sending papers please share that as well)

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Sarah,

We applied on 27th july to bangkok office and application was received on 31 july they also asked for original birth certificate which we sent after 1 month but we have not heard anything yet , so it has been 4 months since lodging our documents and I miss my wife so much.

Hi Mohammad

Can you please tell me how did u paid the visa fees .. i mean Is it u done in Pakistani Rupees or in Thai Currency ?

hi Kanwal,

i applied to Islamabad and in Pak Rs. i am not sure about which currency you should use if lodging to Bangkok. do visit this link DIMA - Partner Migration Info Sheet - Australian Embassy

as far as sending document use DHL, as i send some documents to Bangkok during application process and they received in 2 days.

Any other body got any update regarding case progress ???

Guest mohammad

Hi, I paid my visa fees in australia but I think u should contact bangkok for more info on this . I sent all my documents with ocs courier and also sent further documents with tnt and they received after 2 or 3 days.