Guest pakistan

When you talked with your CO??

Bro i am in contact with them almost once a week , I spoke with them Yesterday and they said my case is with SCO , The file is decision ready they are just waiting for the decision , i asked him how long it will take and he said he can't give me exact time but it will be soon , so really praying hard and hoping will get positive decision soon ....

Bro same here, last week i talked with my CO, and she told me the same.

Bro i am in contact with them almost once a week , I spoke with them Yesterday and they said my case is with SCO , The file is decision ready they are just waiting for the decision , i asked him how long it will take and he said he can't give me exact time but it will be soon , so really praying hard and hoping will get positive decision soon ....

Its been almost one month after i submitted my PCC, from that onwards they telling same bulshit.

Well do you have any idea how long it take once case is forwarded to SCO for decision making ??? or anyone another know about it ? according to my knowledge it take 2 to 3 weeks isnt it???

talked with CO, they told me that decision is ready, soon you will receive gud news.

after lots of insisting they gave me a rough idea for one month :chatterbox:, although my medical gonna expire on 24th of Dec:mad:.

Its been almost one month after i submitted my PCC, from that onwards they telling same bulshit.
Edited by gprs

Hey guys,

I just recently applied for a 309 visa for my wife on the 21st of November. I got acknowledgement letter the next day as well as a medical request letter with HAPID. I got it the first day after submitting the application at Jerry's in Islamabad.

Is it normal to get a medical request so early? I thought the normal process to get a medical request is at least a couple of months. '-'

Yes, bro its normal for female applicants

Hey guys,

I just recently applied for a 309 visa for my wife on the 21st of November. I got acknowledgement letter the next day as well as a medical request letter with HAPID. I got it the first day after submitting the application at Jerry's in Islamabad.

Is it normal to get a medical request so early? I thought the normal process to get a medical request is at least a couple of months. '-'

talked with CO, they told me that decision is ready, soon you will receive gud news.

after lots of insisting they gave me a rough idea for one month :chatterbox:, although my medical gonna expire on 24th of Dec:mad:.

Hiii .... Well when they told you that your case is in finalisation stages ? they sent you email or told you on phone .......... well i sent them documents at the end of October and on November 11th they told me that they have forwarded the case to SCO which means in first week of November and then on Nov 12th i received email case is in finalisation stages .... I spoke with them Yesterday and guy told me they are waiting for the decision it is almost ready and i just have to wait for a while .... if it takes 2 to 3 weeks then i think in next week it will be finalised InshAllah ..... all the fingers and toes crossed i get the positive decision Ameen and wish GPRS good luck too for the positive decision soon dont worry if they said one month they just try to get rid of you when you ask them question it wouldn't take long bro just wait for a while :)

In October they asked me for the new PCC, at that time i asked that the further timelines they said that it will take 2 to 3 weeks maximum after submitting PCC, but it's been almost one month, and last week i talked with them the guy over fone told me that my case is decision ready just wait a few days and we will let you know.

Hiii .... Well when they told you that your case is in finalisation stages ? they sent you email or told you on phone .......... well i sent them documents at the end of October and on November 11th they told me that they have forwarded the case to SCO which means in first week of November and then on Nov 12th i received email case is in finalisation stages .... I spoke with them Yesterday and guy told me they are waiting for the decision it is almost ready and i just have to wait for a while .... if it takes 2 to 3 weeks then i think in next week it will be finalised InshAllah ..... all the fingers and toes crossed i get the positive decision Ameen and wish GPRS good luck too for the positive decision soon dont worry if they said one month they just try to get rid of you when you ask them question it wouldn't take long bro just wait for a while :)

Hi guys,

I have received an email for further details for my visa.

Additional evidence of contact/relationship with your sponsor (eg. letters with original envelopes, emails, recent telephone bills with call details, pre-wedding photographs, post-wedding photographs from outings/family gatherings, money transfers, evidence of cohabitation etc).

My husband lives in Australia so we don't have much co habitating record. Please advise how should I respond? Thanks for an urgent reply.

Hi guys,

Additional evidence of contact/relationship with your sponsor (eg. letters with original envelopes, emails, recent telephone bills with call details, pre-wedding photographs, post-wedding photographs from outings/family gatherings, money transfers, evidence of cohabitation etc).

My husband lives in Australia so we don't have much co habitating record. Please advise how should I respond? Thanks for an urgent reply.

it is ok. See you do not have to prove your relationship with all the evidence. I recently had my wife's visa granted. She was asked the same questions as you have mentioned (additional evidence etc). I only had very few call records with skype viber etc. i said my wife does not use internet so no email records r there. I also showed financial assistance that i had given her (money transfers from melboure to her bamk account or to someone ellse who can hand her the money a relative rmetc) Also showed my itinerary that i visited pakistan to see her. I also showed bookings for a holiday we had in bhurbhan PC. I also mentioned that being a practicing muslim we do not take photos as it is not permissible in my religion ( affidavits u have given earlier are legal documents and is a sound proof). I hope his helps. Whatever evidence u have just give it. No need to create it. Allah has made u both husband and wife. Remember this is from Allah. He will inshallah help you both. Allah says to ask from me in times of difficultu with patience and salah. Bow is the time to do it. Inshallah next email will br ur visa news and a good one. جَزَكَ الله خَيْر

Try and gather as many evidences as possible.

They want to see how you guys have lived your life as a married couple.

Hi guys,

Hi All,

I received a call from my wife's case officer on 3rd of December asking me if she can travel to Australia in December if she gets the visa as her PCC is expiring in January. I told her that yes she can travel if she can get the visa. after that I haven't heard anything. Is this normal and how long usually it takes for them to finalize the visa in these kind of situation. Thank you in advance.

seems like she will get her visa any day now before the end of December..Congrats in advance..:-) !!!!

Hi All,

I received a call from my wife's case officer on 3rd of December asking me if she can travel to Australia in December if she gets the visa as her PCC is expiring in January. I told her that yes she can travel if she can get the visa. after that I haven't heard anything. Is this normal and how long usually it takes for them to finalize the visa in these kind of situation. Thank you in advance.

Salam,

any update firstnight?? did you contacted with AHC??

Wasalam nothing yar .... i didnt contacted them this Monday will call them tomorrow , I spoke with guy there last Thursday and he told me that they have received many grants and SCO is finalising the cases .... the problem is there is only one SCO who has to make decisions on all the cases in queue so it is taking time ... he told me that i will get decision this week but still no decision :err: lets see what they say tomorrow .. will update you once i get some reply ... good luck

Wasalam nothing yar .... i didnt contacted them this Monday will call them tomorrow , I spoke with guy there last Thursday and he told me that they have received many grants and SCO is finalising the cases .... the problem is there is only one SCO who has to make decisions on all the cases in queue so it is taking time ... he told me that i will get decision this week but still no decision :err: lets see what they say tomorrow .. will update you once i get some reply ... good luck

gud luck bro

Medical results have a limited validity. Normally, validity is twelve months from the date of clearance.

so what will be the clearance date?? either it will be medical date or what??

Well bro they have no system !!!!! no criteria !!!! i am following Indian thread their COs are very co operative .... they have better system then AHC here , every applicant know what is going to happen next and COs tell them when they expect their visa but here COs ask you after one year we didn't received clearance of your medical (Arshad's issue) after one year they asked me after notifying me that they received additional documents that they DIDN'T and one month delay happen and don't know how long they will take to make the decision after taking 19 months to clear security checks !!!! Pakistani COs do their best to delay the cases !!!! we really need a good luck to get the visa grant in this system because the way they treat applicants and they way this system is working make no sense at all !!!!!!

bro there is gud example for this,

bandar ke hath man agar narel ajae to wo logon ko he marega, same case is with ACH.

AHC is bandar and we are the people.

Well bro they have no system !!!!! no criteria !!!! i am following Indian thread their COs are very co operative .... they have better system then AHC here , every applicant know what is going to happen next and COs tell them when they expect their visa but here COs ask you after one year we didn't received clearance of your medical (Arshad's issue) after one year they asked me after notifying me that they received additional documents that they DIDN'T and one month delay happen and don't know how long they will take to make the decision after taking 19 months to clear security checks !!!! Pakistani COs do their best to delay the cases !!!! we really need a good luck to get the visa grant in this system because the way they treat applicants and they way this system is working make no sense at all !!!!!!