Guest pakistan

the timeline has exceeded, try calling them next week.. i still get to hear the same security check thingy even after 12 months..

Last time they only asked for medicals on 12th december, and medical submitted on 24th december.

after that i have talked with CO, first time she came up with reason that they haven't received the additional document, when prof was given to them that they have received the docs then they said there are certain departmental checks that are in process and cannot provide further details as the case is still in timelines.

just waiting and hoping for gud :chatterbox:

Hi guys,

Quick question please. We applied for my wife's visa on 4th October 2013, and we received an email on 6th October that a CO has been assigned and she needs to get medicals done. This doesn't make any sense, they have asked for medicals just after two days of submission? Has the process changed? should we be excited? Thanks

Hi Aussiegirl,

My wife is in Sydney on her tourist visa and we are still waiting for the CO for the offshore spouse Visa. Can we do her medicals and India police clearance here in Australia before the CO is even assigned?

Is it Valid? Or Should I just wait for CO to be assigned and he/she requesting me for the documents!

Thanks,

Raghu

Hi guys,

Quick question please. We applied for my wife's visa on 4th October 2013, and we received an email on 6th October that a CO has been assigned and she needs to get medicals done. This doesn't make any sense, they have asked for medicals just after two days of submission? Has the process changed? should we be excited? Thanks

I am in a similar situation, kind of. I was asked for medicals immediately with the ack letter. Its been 1.5 months since we submitted medicals and no reply since. Can someone please comment on it? Are they asking for medicals immediately now? And how is that difference then previous process?

Hi,

Your wife need HAP Id to get her medical done, without it she won't be able to book her appointment so wait for CO letter/request. Also you have to apply for Police Clearance Certificate from there not here.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Aussiegirl,

My wife is in Sydney on her tourist visa and we are still waiting for the CO for the offshore spouse Visa. Can we do her medicals and India police clearance here in Australia before the CO is even assigned?

Is it Valid? Or Should I just wait for CO to be assigned and he/she requesting me for the documents!

Thanks,

Raghu

Hi friends,

I applied my offshore partner visa 309 from karachi on the 20th of July 2012 and got acknowledgement and CO on the 24th of July 2012...haven't heard anythning from them since then...anyone who applied in 2012 got their visa? please update ur timelines

Hi,

Today(9-Oct-2013) i applied for visa 309 (my hubby is the sponsor) from Karachi as well. Just curious to know what the current status of ur visa application.

When did u get the medical request?

Regards,

ZH

In our case, I have provided Police certificate along with all docs at the start and done the medical myself once I receive acknowledgment letter which includes file number. I think if the applicant is female then It is worth to provide PCC and medical before CO asks.

Cheers.

In our case, I have provided Police certificate along with all docs at the start and done the medical myself once I receive acknowledgment letter which includes file number. I think if the applicant is female then It is worth to provide PCC and medical before CO asks.

Cheers.

I m a female applicant.We have provided the police certificate along with the application but not medical. I think medical is directly sent to DIAC from hospital, without any file number how i can do that?

BTW in how many days i will get acknowledgement? I applied from Karachi AHC

You will go for medical after getting acknowledgement letter which will have your file number mentioned. Acknowledgement letter may take from few days to 2-3 weeks I guess.

I m a female applicant.We have provided the police certificate along with the application but not medical. I think medical is directly sent to DIAC from hospital, without any file number how i can do that?

Hello,

Yes, medical will be sent directly to DIAC after your examination, usually it doesn't take long, yes you need HAP ID which is mentioned on the Medical Request Letter. You will get acknowledgement within 10-25 days. I think now Applicant get medical request right after acknowledgement letter.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hello,

Yes, medical will be sent directly to DIAC after your examination, usually it doesn't take long, yes you need HAP ID which is mentioned on the Medical Request Letter. You will get acknowledgement within 10-25 days. I think now Applicant get medical request right after acknowledgement letter.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks Aussie Girl..

I got the acknowledgement letter and medical request on 11th Oct 2013. I checked my mail bit late on Friday, i can't able to take the appointment with IOM Karachi.Now i need to call them on Monday....lets on which date they will give me appointment, as i heard from forum members that they is queue for medical and i have to atleast a week to get the medical date.

oh great, good luck :)

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks Aussie Girl..

I got the acknowledgement letter and medical request on 11th Oct 2013. I checked my mail bit late on Friday, i can't able to take the appointment with IOM Karachi.Now i need to call them on Monday....lets on which date they will give me appointment, as i heard from forum members that they is queue for medical and i have to atleast a week to get the medical date.

Hi Aussie Girl,

My husband is applying for my visit visa from Australia. He will sponsor me and provide the bond if required. My question is, do I need to tell the Islamabad embassy that I am traveling to Australia so please ask me before issuing me the offshore visa or they will check and find out before issuing the visa themself?

I don't want to be in a situation where they issue me the visa and I am already onshore. Can someone please guide me?