Guest pakistan

Visa Granted

Hiii Zaf1981... Heartly congratz to you man , I can see your time line you have been waiting from soooo long from August 2011 it took long time but at least at the end you have got the visa soooooo happy for you bro , Happy Re union :) you must have got Permanent Residence as 2 yearz were over right ???

Thanks God that after sooooooooooooooooooo long we heard that Male applicant has got the visa , this really is ray of hope for all of us like Waseem , Arshad , Anjum , Faizan and Me and all remaining male applicants , May Allah give courage to AHC and ASIO to complete security checks soon and we all get the visa in this Holy month of Ramadan Ameen

Edited by FirstKnight

All those male applicants who are getting worried about their timeline you all need to stay calm..For male applicants it takes 14-15 months normally and if your case gets solve in 12 months then you are really lucky.... and AGB kindly get yourself registered with MARA you'll do a great job :P

Hi,

When I had applied, AVAC Karachi staff specifically told me to get PCC before appointment, without PCC AVAC will not accept application and reschedule your appointment.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Xara

Hi AGB,

for lodgment of partner visa application at avac karachi, is PCC also required?, as mentioned http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/pdf/Partner_Visa_201212.pdf

as far as i know it should be sent uopn only only on request to avoid its expiry. are they accepting the application without PCC or they would insist for PCC? any Idea

Thanks.

I have gone through both AVAC and AHC checklists, both list siad "Form 54 Family Composition", but I can't find Family Registration Certificate as a part of document requirement.

Can anyone guide me in right direction?

Regards,

Xara

That can't be it. My wife filled out that form (form 54) when applying yet they still are asking for a Family Registration Certificate.

That is correct XaraBB, it isnt listed in the checklists but my CO is in contact with me at the moment insisting that i send the last piece of Additional info remaining (i.e Family Registration Certificate) and NADRA want my original NIC to make it when i live here in Australia. Just great, really...... Can't you get the FRC made with sponsors photocopy NIC? Why on earth do they even need the original..

It's going to take a week for it to be sent to Pakistan and then making it and sending it to AHC =_="

Really annoyed.

Sulmar,you just need a copy of your NIC,i dont know why they asking for Original.how hard it is for them to check your info on NADRA data basa..they just wasting your time..too bad..!

That is correct XaraBB, it isnt listed in the checklists but my CO is in contact with me at the moment insisting that i send the last piece of Additional info remaining (i.e Family Registration Certificate) and NADRA want my original NIC to make it when i live here in Australia. Just great, really...... Can't you get the FRC made with sponsors photocopy NIC? Why on earth do they even need the original..

It's going to take a week for it to be sent to Pakistan and then making it and sending it to AHC =_="

Really annoyed.

Hi

Sorry for the late reply, yeah ideally you should send PCC with your application, though the expiry time is 6 months so AHC may ask for fresh PCC (if case is in process for more than 6 months).

Best,

AGB

Hi AGB,

for lodgment of partner visa application at avac karachi, is PCC also required?, as mentioned http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/pdf/Partner_Visa_201212.pdf

as far as i know it should be sent uopn only only on request to avoid its expiry. are they accepting the application without PCC or they would insist for PCC? any Idea

Thanks.

Hey Faisi

How are you doing??? heheee, your suggestion is noted Sir :P yeah I did all my paper work on me own so know every bit in detail.

Ta

AGB

All those male applicants who are getting worried about their timeline you all need to stay calm..For male applicants it takes 14-15 months normally and if your case gets solve in 12 months then you are really lucky.... and AGB kindly get yourself registered with MARA you'll do a great job :P

Hi XaraBB

Form 54 is actually Family Registration Certificate.

Good Luck!!

AGB

I have gone through both AVAC and AHC checklists, both list siad "Form 54 Family Composition", but I can't find Family Registration Certificate as a part of document requirement.

Can anyone guide me in right direction?

Regards,

Xara

This is something I don’t understand, if the requirement is not in check list then why it is being asked for?

Really annoyed.

Baba e Quoom Quaid e Azam always help.

In Pakistan its who you know/have, not what you know/have. Basically if the superviser at Nadra agree's, you can have FRC with photocopy. Normally they require original. This is according to the NADRA helpline.

Guest Zaf1981
Many Congratulations.

Enjoy your life ahead and try to avoid community dirty politics.

Thanks but what do you mean community dirty politics.

Hey Faisi

How are you doing??? heheee, your suggestion is noted Sir :P yeah I did all my paper work on me own so know every bit in detail.

Ta

AGB

Im gd Alhumdulilah...life is tough here...nearly 5 months have passed and still jobless..pray for me :P