Guest pakistan

Yes I added her during my bridging visa. I applied for my wife's visit visa in 2011 which got rejected after 7 months and the reason was that my wife is financially dependent on me and I have a Bridging Visa status. still it took them 7 months to issue me a refusal letter. they already have my wife's and son's medical and PCC which I submitted in Jan this year, for some reason now if you apply for PR they ask for your wife's medical and PCC as well even if she is not included in your application.

@star1

can you tell me your timeline

date of lodgement and visa grant date..

Hiii Amaani in Spouse visa case if you lodge the application at first you need to apply for subclass 309 which is temporary visa for two years and then you apply for subclass 100 for permanent when two years are completed since you lodge 309 , some times if AHC refuse the case they transfer it to MRT then MRT take 6-12 months and then reffer it back to AHC so in this whole process it take more then two years so they grant you Subclass 100 straightaway ... If your case was refused for 309 and you are applying again in AHC after getting clear from MRT then you can expect 100 visa otherwise if you are lodging the spouse visa application for the first time then they will grant you temporary visa .....

@first knight

thank you so much for your reply

actually when we lodged our application at vfs. They asked us about our marriage status and about our 1.5 year old kid .It was to fill the form with subclass no... like if we have 3 years of marriage and a kid.. We qualify for a permanent residency.. So she filled subclass 100 .. That is why i asked.. If anyone was granted Pr straightaway..

@star1

thank u so much.. That's what i was asking for..

We applied on 26 june 2013 with 8 years of relation with 3.5 years of marriage and a 1.5 year baby..

now in the queue of long wait..

from your timeline it seems to be a longgggg wait..

though we are together it not gonna affect us much..

Hi Friends,

I am applying for My Spouse PR next week from India. I am ready with the following Forms and documents.

Please let me know if any additional Forms needed. Can I apply for a tourist Visa for her immediately after the Spouse application is submitted?

- Forms: 40sp, 47sp, 1221, 80, 2*888

- Doccuments from me: Statutory Declaration, Affidavit from myself and my parents, JP of Employment proof, Tax assessment, Passport copy, 2 passport photos.

- Documents from Spouse: Statutory declaration, Affidavit from spouse and her parents, Marriage cert, Marriage and reception proof, 4*passport size photos, Notory of Passport and Birth certificate, cover letter.

Please let me know if I am good to lodge the application or need any additional forms/Letters?

Thanks,

Raghu

Hi,

Looks good, however, Form 80 is only for 'Male above 18 years' not for Female applicants. Additional documents are required to prove 'Evidence of Genuine & Long term Relationship'. There is no form etc for it but anything that you & partner can show like joint bank statement, any money transfer to each other account, wedding pictures, traveling etc.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Friends,

I am applying for My Spouse PR next week from India. I am ready with the following Forms and documents.

Please let me know if any additional Forms needed. Can I apply for a tourist Visa for her immediately after the Spouse application is submitted?

- Forms: 40sp, 47sp, 1221, 80, 2*888

- Doccuments from me: Statutory Declaration, Affidavit from myself and my parents, JP of Employment proof, Tax assessment, Passport copy, 2 passport photos.

- Documents from Spouse: Statutory declaration, Affidavit from spouse and her parents, Marriage cert, Marriage and reception proof, 4*passport size photos, Notory of Passport and Birth certificate, cover letter.

Please let me know if I am good to lodge the application or need any additional forms/Letters?

Thanks,

Raghu

Thanks Aussiegirlbay.

You mean form 80 is not needed for Female applicants?

Also, is Form 888 Mandatory?

I will try to provide Marriage certificate, Marriage Photos, Marriage Invitation, Phone bills and also Flight tickets where we travelled to gather? Hope this will be fine.

Thanks,

Raghu

ya Form 80 is not required, you go through the 'Partner Application Check List' and see if this applies to applicant from India.

Form 888 is mandatory, you need 2 declarations from Australian Citizens.

There are 4 kind/type of evidence which AHC consider: Financial Commitment , Social Acceptance, Mutual Commitment to a Shared Life, Share responsibility within house hold. You can provide documents covering these points, more over, if you two are away then do provide chats/emails or phone bills.

Good luck!!

AGB

Thanks Aussiegirlbay.

You mean form 80 is not needed for Female applicants?

Also, is Form 888 Mandatory?

I will try to provide Marriage certificate, Marriage Photos, Marriage Invitation, Phone bills and also Flight tickets where we travelled to gather? Hope this will be fine.

Thanks,

Raghu

Dear SArif,

AHC do reply for application via email by sending acknowledgement letter after 3 to 4 working days.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes for AHC to issue acknowledgement letter once your documents are delivered at AHC Islamabad and do they inform you by email ?

Thanks in Advance

Guest Alizx5

Can someone pls confirm medical results are keep getting delayed in spouse visa cases.

Usually outcomes come around 3-5weeks, at present some people are still waiting for 2 months. Has any one noticed this?

Can someone pls confirm medical results are keep getting delayed in spouse visa cases.

Usually outcomes come around 3-5weeks, at present some people are still waiting for 2 months. Has any one noticed this?

You're right.. apparently they are having issues with their record-keeping system. I had to redo my blood test this week.. I had done my medicals on 11th March and got this update last week.. so more than 3 months and still no signs of clearance.. :)

they will do that anyways cuz their "12 months" are still not over yet. However, I spoke to IOM, they said the test will not affect the processing of your visa as people who have recently got their visa's issued have also been asked to do the blood tests..