Guest pakistan

Hello.

Are u a male applicant? When did you apply? are u done with all the docs including medicals? 12- 18 months is sooooooooooo long :(

Yes i am a MALE applicat.. my time line is

applied on 22nd Feb 2012

Case officer assign 22 June 2012.

27 June asked for Form 80

October 26 asked for additional documents like. FRC , Nika nama , statment from two brothers etc

Requested Medical on 15th November ,

Medical submitted on 3 Dec .

I call them on Jan 8 -2013 .i was told they are waiting for my securty checks .

they dont know how long it might take . 12-18 months i guess.

Hello guys i am new to this forum , My husband applied to AHC Islamabad in Feb 2012 ..whats taking them so long ?

Hiii welcome to this Forum , For male applicants they are taking full 12 months to 13 months if case is with AHC Islamabad if it is transferred from Bangkok to ISB then it take bit longer

Notice to Australians in Pakistan (particularly in the Islamabad area)

A Pakistan religious organisation Minhaju-ul-Qur'an International is planning a very large public rally in the centre of Islamabad on Monday 14 January. The participants in the rally led by Dr Tahirul Qadri are expected to take part in a Long March along the GT Road to Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Road closures and traffic diversions are expected to be in place from Sunday 13 January. Benazir Bhutto International Airport could be affected by road closures. It is not clear when the rally will conclude - it could possibly last for several days. Australians living in Islamabad and surrounding areas are advised to monitor the situation via the local media, exercise due care and precaution, avoid large crowds and limit their movements.

The Australian High Commission (including the Visa Section) will be closed from Monday 14 January until the security situation returns to normal.

Visa applicants can continue to lodge their visa application at their nearest Australian Visa Application Centre - see www.australiavisa-pakistan.com for details. Australian Visa Application Centres can also be contacted by phone 0900-10411 or mobile shortcode 8865

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD..!!!

PAKISTAN WAKAI ZINDABAD but our politicians and policy makers are stupid , we are already suffering of so many issues and now paid politicians+mulla jee are coming to make it more worst !!!!!!! and this off course is gonna effect all of US , disturbance in any country do not help the immigration they will have one more reason to refuse cases or take long time and when this kind of incidents happen in any country they do not issue the visas so please guys all pray that MAY ALLAH BRING PEACE IN OUR COUNTRY that other countries do not treat us like bad people Ameen

Far out, they r not in a hurry btw I notice right after mid of every month, they send visas. Hope they follow the same.

Bro first pray that this BS Long March do not occur if it will happen then forget about the grants becoz immigration already look for reason to make it pending and after LM they will have very beautiful answer for us to WAIT and WAIT

Bro first pray that this BS Long March do not occur if it will happen then forget about the grants becoz immigration already look for reason to make it pending and after LM they will have very beautiful answer for us to WAIT and WAIT

BS long march, haha.

from now on i guess they gonna say u have to wait for 18-20 months...totally f***** up

You dont need to inbox me 20 messages instead send me ONE . take it easy Your hubby well get it sooner or later. ws

Sorry for that .. you are right my rush is not useless at this stage coz i have to wait .

-going to which part of Melbourne ? this waiting thing is killing me .

FirstKnight thanks for the info and the link its helpful.

Sorry for that .. you are right my rush is not useless at this stage coz i have to wait .

-going to which part of Melbourne ? this waiting thing is killing me .

FirstKnight thanks for the info and the link its helpful.

Brunswick I guess ..i'll see where i fit .

But first i Need a visa :D.

You can read from Page1 to the last page to have an idea of WHATS going on in AHC with the people who are waiting ..

the wait part is the hardest .Most of my fellow members are suffering along with me ..we all are in the same boat of WAIT .. you can join us .

PAKISTAN WAKAI ZINDABAD but our politicians and policy makers are stupid , we are already suffering of so many issues and now paid politicians+mulla jee are coming to make it more worst !!!!!!! and this off course is gonna effect all of US , disturbance in any country do not help the immigration they will have one more reason to refuse cases or take long time and when this kind of incidents happen in any country they do not issue the visas so please guys all pray that MAY ALLAH BRING PEACE IN OUR COUNTRY that other countries do not treat us like bad people Ameen

Fraud hi hai.. But i'm sure mulla-G going back to canada after that and will enjoy the Niagara Falls and his Bentley Continental V8... Thanks to him for creating hurdles for the ordinary persons like us.. Not us only the whole city will be disturbed and more risk for the poor people.. Politicians do not die, Only innocent people die.... Where the **** was he before..?? Security checks are only for innocent people like us not for the people who say "Should i catch the next flight to pakistan" and people listening to that call (speech) say " No Brother(bhai) No. Lol .. What a joke..!!

Fraud hi hai.. But i'm sure mulla-G going back to canada after that and will enjoy the Niagara Falls and his Bentley Continental V8... Thanks to him for creating hurdles for the ordinary persons like us.. Not us only the whole city will be disturbed and more risk for the poor people.. Politicians do not die, Only innocent people die.... Where the **** was he before..?? Security checks are only for innocent people like us not for the people who say "Should i catch the next flight to pakistan" and people listening to that call (speech) say " No Brother(bhai) No. Lol .. What a joke..!!

He is a drama for sure bro. but i think we should not discuss this thing here :(.

from now on i guess they gonna say u have to wait for 18-20 months...totally f***** up

No mate they will not push the timelines. may be they will again transfer your processing to some other high commission just like before it was processed in Bangkok.

but in my opinion these kind of long marches do not disturb for a long time so chill. its only matter of a week not more than that.

No mate they will not push the timelines. may be they will again transfer your processing to some other high commission just like before it was processed in Bangkok.

but in my opinion these kind of long marches do not disturb for a long time so chill. its only matter of a week not more than that.

have any one access VEVO after having a grant no. From overseas...

could we travel without a grant letter if visa granted

coz my husband called DIAC last friday they told him ur case is still in process . Once visa granted u can travel with ur passport only .. No need to have a visa grant letter or grant no . To take with u while traveling from pakistan

anyone have any experieance?

is it true??

coz my husband called DIAC last friday they told him ur case is still in process . Once visa granted u can travel with ur passport only .. No need to have a visa grant letter or grant no . To take with u while traveling from pakistan

is it true??

I called diac here in Sydney and also couldn't find anything in vevo. I reckon u still need grant letter that has visa number for evidence.

is it true??

Label free travel is possible but without grant letter its a risk. so better have ur grant letter handy for any possible interruption

Hello everyone there.

To inform you all that after i got ack of visa grant on 20th dec, i got my grant letter via e-mail today but i have been in oz since the last 12 days. i traveled without a visa label stamp or a grant letter. so keep your fingers crossed and enjoy.

cheers.

As you see chayya traveled with passport only nothing else ...