Guest pakistan

I am working in American Customer Service call center and i have experience in this field and i can never talk to some one in this tone and yes you are absolutely right,Operator transferred me to 2 or 3 other COs but at last when i said that i am calling u now for 8th time she transferred me to that guy and he was soooooooo arrogant !!!!! at instance i thought i should give him bit lecture of how to entertain some one if u r sitting on this position but then i didnt!!

mate there is nothing we can do except wait..in your case only 9 months have passed so they will keep on saying that u r within the timeline so no need to ask questions...look at me its nearly 13 months now and I called KA and asked her that my 12 months have already completed and just look at her answer " dear 12 months is only standard time...that is why we dont give exact time coz its not in our hands, other agencies completes your security checks...every other thing is complete we are only waiting for ur security checks.." so just dont get annoy and pray for a miracle :)..hope for the best.. and dont take tension for ur medical coz medical results are completed within 48 hrs of submission as medicals are done through E-health... so just pray that ur security checks are completed quickly..

Edited by faisi10

dun worry ruqaya, u canot trust these cos.. they dun tell the exact things!! miss KA said me the same thing.. she lied to me that she didnt recieved anything its just cuz she want us to wait more.. just dun worry they take 2 and half months almost after medicals and xtra documents submission..

That is damn true from Mickey MAc..they just test ur patience...

mate there is nothing we can do except wait..in your case only 9 months have passed so they will keep on saying that u r within the timeline so no need to ask questions...look at me its nearly 13 months now and I called KA and asked her that my 12 months have already completed and just look at her answer " dear 12 months is only standard time...that is why we dont give exact time coz its not in our hands, other agencies completes your security checks...every other thing is complete we are only waiting for ur security checks.." so just dont get annoy and pray for a miracle :)..hope for the best.. and dont take tension for ur medical coz medical results are completed within 48 hrs of submission as medicals are done through E-health... so just pray that ur security checks are completed quickly..

All i can say that whatever she said was BS***** Complete BS*** they play with our emotions , i wish K.A get married with some one and do not get visa for 10 years and live apart then she will understand how to cope with all this BS*** I AM FED UP

Anyone got a call form AHC ?? any news ?? ... its frustrating not knowing whats going on.

I think on last page I did mentioned that I called AHC on Monday and got the good news that my application is now finalized and they will dispatch the grant letter within this week.

ruqayya be calm .... Allah will help you

i saw some other cases like that, as mukesum got request of medicals and further docs again and she was getting ready to send them again

but she got her visa couple of days after requested again and even she dint sent her docs again.

so, be patience and follow AHC as they want you to do and in the result God will help you....

thx mehak for the moral support..i hope i get my visa soon :(

All i can say that whatever she said was BS***** Complete BS*** they play with our emotions , i wish K.A get married with some one and do not get visa for 10 years and live apart then she will understand how to cope with all this BS*** I AM FED UP

hahaha..i sooooo agree with u firstknight.....she's blown my head too..she doesn't know what she says...

If case is referred for Security checks then I am afraid there is no SLA/KPI who can cover-up the time slot. Right now they have perfect good excuse for you that is. Processing time frame is 12 Months. But its clearly visible in MALE applicants time sheet that avg. processing time for them is more than 12 Months. so my man wait, wait and waitttttt ....

cheers

It's female appl, I already went through this lengthy check few years back.

Assalamu alaikum wr wb...i am finally in Melbourne Australia with my wonderful wife Alhamdulillah i had good flights and no delay with customs and immigration i travel without label visa was fine. no need to worry about label, save your $$$$$$$$$$$$. hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyy:laugh::happy_face_mummy_go

Assalamu alaikum wr wb...i am finally in Melbourne Australia with my wonderful wife Alhamdulillah i had good flights and no delay with customs and immigration i travel without label visa was fine. no need to worry about label, save your $$$$$$$$$$$$. hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyy:laugh::happy_face_mummy_go

thats great Ali...goood to know u have finally reached there....also glad to know u didnt have any trouble travelling label free...i will definitely save my money on tht...also do remember us in prayers...

Alibra u got ur visa by TCS or email... And how long it took after visa acknowledment email

reply will be appretited

thx

thats great Ali...goood to know u have finally reached there....also glad to know u didnt have any trouble travelling label free...i will definitely save my money on tht...also do remember us in prayers...

yeah insha Allah just patiant and praying all will get visa very soon ...in traveing time i got print out of visa grant notification only so in airport lahore bangkok and melbourne all was nice experianced ...Mehak i got emailed of visa grant pdf file

Wa alikum as salam and congratulations my friend...enjoy it ;)

Welcome to Australia ... Hope u r enjoying the summer :)

i am in australia now ..omg i same day travel 6 january which air line u used?