Guest pakistan

Yups Mada, in email they told me that they will post visa grant notification letter soon and

i'm gonna quote the lines which they emailed me about passport. . .

' soon department will send you a grant notification letter. Now you do not need to send us your passport for visa labelling because Australian Government now announced that all the applicants who's applications are finalised after 24th of November can travel label free'

Nidz after how long did they take to send you the grant letter ??

Because some of my friends saying if they dont send you grant letter with the email then it takes 4 to 5 weeks more to get it

is that right??

Nidz after how long did they take to send you the grant letter ??

Because some of my friends saying if they dont send you grant letter with the email then it takes 4 to 5 weeks more to get it

is that right??

Thats not true because after u get the grant email within 3-4 days u get the grant letter via mail with all the submitted documents.

Guest Alli Allia

i applied July12. medical done. now i m under security checks . what i do? how long it wil takes? how they do it ? my wife is worried in Australia.

i applied July12. medical done. now i m under security checks . what i do? how long it wil takes? how they do it ? my wife is worried in Australia.

Bro you are lucky that your medicals are done and you can get decision any time in future , i applied in April 12 and still under security checks and also Medical not done ,normally for male applicants they take full 12-14 months to make decision but if u r done with medicals next month or in February u can get the decision,it depend on when u sent them FORM 80,after sending FORM 80 it take 3-4 months to get the security checks done.

Adnan is there any news on ur wife's visa?? i m still waiting for my visa...its over 6 months for me....sent med n docs on 5th of dec n yet no visa...today should be a working day both pak n aus AHC....r u gonna call AHC in aus today to know the status??? i really think v shud push them else they will keep delaying...

Adnan is there any news on ur wife's visa?? i m still waiting for my visa...its over 6 months for me....sent med n docs on 5th of dec n yet no visa...today should be a working day both pak n aus AHC....r u gonna call AHC in aus today to know the status??? i really think v shud push them else they will keep delaying...

No news, diac is closed today and will open tomorrow as per the website but I called last Friday and operator said Monday everyone will be in. My wife had medical on 14 Nov so v r also waiting for visa.

No news, diac is closed today and will open tomorrow as per the website but I called last Friday and operator said Monday everyone will be in. My wife had medical on 14 Nov so v r also waiting for visa.